A Second Chance - 8

Start from the beginning

Avni puts her hand on his mouth and shakes her head in no, indicating that he should never talk of dying like this again.
Neil sees her with teary-eyed

Avni removes her hand from his mouth and speaks

Avni - main tumhara saath nahi chhod rahi Neil... aur tum chahoge to bhi ab main tumhe kabhi nahi chhodungi....

Neil looks at her who would be looking at him like a stubborn child who is trying to tell that he is now only her and he does not belong to anyone.

And then Avni tells him now after knowing all this she will never leave his side which makes Neil happy and he considers himself blessed to have her in his life.

At the same time, Avni also tells him that she was a little angry earlier because he did not trust her enough that she would understand him...He didn't think her worthy that he could trust her in this matter. But now what happened happened, but now she understands his fear and at the same time assures him that he will remove the fear from his heart that she will ever leave him

But then Avni tells him nothing will happen because of such ruckus, they have to solve this problem with a calm mind.
In which Avni first gives him the idea that he should pretend in front of everyone that he has fallen in love with Sanjana and wants to give this marriage a chance.

It's hard for her to say this, but still, if they want to be together, this is the first step in the plan.

At the same time, Neil gets angry after hearing this plan and says that he will never do it...he can't even think of anyone except her.

But Avni says him that he has to do this, to which Neil is also adamant that he will not do such a thing and then Avni has no choice and she gives him their love oath.

Avni - If you have truly loved me, then accept what I am saying.
And see that everything will be right at one time.
That's why now you go home... You have to swear on our love, you have to do what I am telling you.

Neil hears this and sees her and now that Avni has given him the oath of their love... So he has no option but to obey her....

Then after that Avni tells him that he will not come to her house until they are successful in their plan And both of them will also keep some distance, on which once again Neil gets angry but then he also accepts this and speaks.

Neil - theek hai, theek hai jab tum aisa chahti ho to main tumhari ye baat jrur maanunga par kya ek aakhir baar tum meri ek baat maanogi....

Avni sees him

Neil - main chala jaunga yehan se, But before that, can I hug you one last time?

Avni listens to him but doesn't answer and Neil pulls her into his arms and both hugs each other tightly.

At the same time, according to the plan, Avni comes to the office the next day to give her resignation so that due to this there may be some distance between the two, but Neil does not agree to this and says that she has forbade him to come to her house, but now at least she should not snatch this office time from him, on which Avni agrees to this and does not leave the job.

Then according to Avni's plan, Neil starts behaving well with Sanjana in the house But at the same time, on the pretext of behaving well, he used to make her to do all the things that would annoy Sanjana, but because of Bebe, she obeyed Neil.

And on the other hand, the second step of their plan begins to impress bebe

And meanwhile Avni also tells Neela everything about herself and Neil and Neela also feels bad for Neil and she comes Mumbai to support Avni.