Land Of Flowers 💐

Start from the beginning

The princess bowed her head and directed them to a lake with a boat. It was beautiful! Soon she went off, leaving the two as Fakir was at the boat area making sure it’s safe. It was made of dark oak with white designs and cushioned seats. A fairy would accompany them to direct the boat and such

*
"Why do you need to know? It's not like you're staying her anyways. You do not need to know of a knight.."

Oh how rude this nutcracker was!  Saying such a things! She may have not been staying here for long but she might as well know his name!

She huffed looking into his eyes seeing the deep darkness that crept within...it struck her with sorrow. Ahiru had intentions to at least repay the knight! She must to! He had done so much for her when she did noth!-

"It's Fakir. Don't laugh! It isn't funny!"

Fakir huffed and looked away from the stunned Ahiru. She was taken aback from his outburst giggling from his outburst than his name. His name suits him she thought. She continues asking him millions of questions about this tiny world as they moved along to the next town.

How beautiful it was! Such strange places all together! First a snow land, a candy village, and now a beautiful land full of flowers! The birds chirped so beautifully and Ahiru couldn't stop herself from humming to the soft tune twirling around the field. She turned around to face fakir when she was suddenly handed a flower that almost looked like a tulip! Oh how pretty it was dear Ahiru thought..

"It's to thank you for fixing my arm.. A-And don't laugh at me! You hear me?!"

Barked the mean Fakir! Oh how sassy he was! Such a exotic behavior this charming knight had! It was rather cute...- Gah! Thoughts once more of such nonsense of the nutcracker! How could she have these feelings if she wasn't going to be her for long! Then suddenly she forgot to thank him for catching her so she tried to take her opportunity now!

"Oh Fakir! I forgot to thank you for catch!-"

A fair had come towards them to study when Fakir abruptly groaned facepalmed annoyed..it was quite a humourous sight but Ahiru must keep control her laughter!

"Agian?! More fairies?! So help me-"

Ahiru soon saw a helpless knight being dragged away by a simple fairy pulling on his hair! Oh how wonderful it was! She never had this much fun In a long time!

Fakir fell face first into the ground and this was Ahiru couldn't help it anymore and became a giggling mess. After awhile she stopped to gaze at the beautiful maiden before them! She seemed to be in her middle ages who dressed so exquisitely..Ahiru simply waved at the maiden as she stood beside the nutcracker.

After the poor fairy was scolded it flew away to meet it's other companies. Poor thing! It just wanted to see what two companies were up to!~

"Do tell, I'm assuming you both wish to find the princess?"

Ahiru nodded excitedly while fakir desperately asked for directions. The princess sighed before sitting down before Ahiru went to join the princess and the knight.

"The princess may not have the awnsers you are looking for... I do know however, the castle may hold some answers for you two."

Ahiru smiled nodding at the woman before hearing Fakir sneer and look away for what seemed to be of shame? She did not understand why he could if the answers they needed was there?

"You seem rather nervous. My apologies. I did not know you did not like the prince-,"

Fakir snapped and shot up which made Ahiru jump from her spot.

"O-of course I don't! W-who likes him anyway?!"

As he stormed off she tried to stand up and go after him when she was stopped by the fair maiden.

"Little one, please do me a favor..he needs to return to the castle...if you find the sugar plum princess, she can answer your questions, but sadly not his.. bring him to the castle, I'm sure he will have his answers."

Ahiru was confused by the princess words. She understood we're Ahiru must go. However she did not know of any way to take Fakir to the castle. Even if he's willing to she has to find a way there.

They were leaded to a big beautiful lake! It reminded her of home were she would feed the ducks occasionally! As they walked over she noticed the gorgeous boat that laid there in the water.

"It was wonderful to meet you princess, thank you for occupying us on our journey"

Ahiru smiled before climbing into the boat waiting for Fakir to join her.

**
The princess watched from afar with a rather sad stare off to the two as she clapped her hands together as if like prayer hands, showing a look of hope.. Perhaps Fakir can help restore the peace and joy to the lands, right..? He has to.. She looked to her fairy and had the small one stay with Fakir to perhaps help him find answers before she left as the fairy flew over to the two, sitting herself upon Fakir’s lap to stay relaxed. She was the size of his hand! So small and cute!

Fakir would sit next to Ahiru in the boat as they now began to go! What a beautiful scenery to see as the two set sail to what seems to be early afternoon. As the two stream, Fakir gently placed the basket down and allowed Ahiru to eat before he stared off thinking to himself..

*”Does Ahiru really wish to leave..?”
”Does she not like being near me..? I can give her so much—, no! Stop Fakir.. you can’t.. She doesn’t like you.. you’re the nutcracker..”

Fakir quickly shakes his thoughts away and for once, felt something.. Something wasn’t right.. he placed his hand by his heart as if in pain.. Was it working..? Was he finally turning back to his human self?! A sense of panic came to him as he looked at Ahiru for answers, holding the area of his chest where his once heart was.. He felt—, a beat.. a heart beat!

“Can a nutcracker even have a heart..? This doesn’t make any sense.. I don’t think I can..?”

Fakir soon felt it fade away as he lets out a sigh of defeat and dropped his hand taking a deep breath, casting his gaze away..

“Nevermind.. it’s hopeless..”

He sighs shaking his head once more.. Poor nutcracker.. As hours soon passed, he would soon stop the boat and allow Ahiru to stretch her body and legs seeing she was sitting for so long as he too got out the boat and kept watch of it. But..

Something just didn’t feel right.. Something felt off.. Fakir kept his hand upon the handle of his sword looking around before he had Ahiru stay close—, oh no!