• CHAPTER 6 •

[ "Aaand, this is it!" Test Tube stretched her arms out, showcasing a much different room. "Much more roomy, right?" She exclaimed. Cheesy walked ahead of her, glancing around. "Well.. it's less dead inside."
"I'm glad you think so." Test Tube smiled. Turns out, this was the exact room Test Tube had seen before the party. It had come to good use.

"Her phone rung, as she looked up at what was in front of her.

A relatively big room. Nothing else. There were the cold tiled floors and the toned purple vibe of the room, but there was a single door in the middle that stood out easily. It dark, and metal. It looked like it had begun rusting at this rate, making it feel eerie.
Test Tube found herself walking inside the door, to realise it was a storage room of her old failed experiments. It was mostly just unwanted devices, a bit of extra water and non-perishable foods..
She stared at the old, broken giant phone in the middle of the room. It resembled a MePhone, but a lot more angular and had fragile, sharp glass that could leave serious injuries.
"Uh, hey Test Tube!" She flinched, looking down at her phone. Fan had answered."

Test Tube vaguely smirked. She felt pretty highly of herself in that moment.

It's definitely more roomy. And I'm enjoying the carpeted floors instead of the freezing tiles.." Paintbrush noted, taking an inspection at the new room.
"Eh. Purple isn't my thing." Nickel immediately went to the farther parts of the room.
Nobody else really said anything other than Nickel's constant criticism and Cheesy's corny jokes.

"Ah- don't get comfy yet, I still have things I need to explain and discuss! This is a very privileged room, I must admit." Test Tube said suddenly. while Test Tube pointed to the same metal door that  stood out in the middle of the room.
"There are a few things in there I had yet to remove but could not from minimal time, so I must be aided by you all to make sure there's nothing that could help any of you leave!"

"Privileged room.. fuck that, we're just slaves now." Knife muttered a bit too loudly. Test Tube gritted her teeth, keeping herself barely at bay. "Try not to talk so confidently, Subject Five.." She warned him. Knife kept his head low after that. He still had little angered noises coming from him.

Test Tube took a small breath. "Back to what I was trying to say: It's only a few old practicals that were proven failures, I can dispose of them easily if you all know how to listen. Even if I have my doubts."
"She should probably lower her standards further." Paintbrush whispered to Lightbulb, as she did a small giggle. "Right? It's only like, eleven by now I'm guessing." She whispered back.

"Come on, chop chop! We have things to dispose of." Test Tube clapped her hands, ordering the others around. Knife and YinYang were in the front as Test Tube walked to the stained metal door. She opened the door, and felt the others peeking in.
It turns out only Fan, Knife, and YinYang had come inside. Most of them probably only followed out of fear anyways.

"Alright. This may have to do. At least I know you three won't cause as much trouble.. I'm hoping." Test Tube contended.
She turned back to the room, to see that same phone-like machine in the back of the room. "Meeple did it better.." Yang said out loud, but then Knife whacked him on the back of the head. Test Tube let out a groan. "How about YinYang hold the phone for me while I give some of the materials to the others to dispose." She forced a smile, carrying the phone and tossing it to YinYang. He barely caught it, and the cracked screen was scarily fragile, so he heard a crack as he grabbed it.

"Where are we going to take these?" Fan asked, skittering over to Test Tube as she handed him a tool box. "We're just going to head back to the other room to dump them there." She responded.
"So you're just allowing us to leave the room? But what if we-" Fan stopped mid-sentence. He looked at Test Tube, whose smile dropped again.
"..I know you three are aware of the consequences if you try anything. And besides, once this is all ready, you'll all be able to settle in, for real this time." She spoke, scooping up a few cardboard boxes.
Fan had to admit; she was right. He for sure wouldn't try anything, and Knife already had a taste of those punishments. YinYang though, maybe she'd just keep an eye on him?