Miguel x Reader SMUT

Requested by PrettyPrincess165 Enjoy!
Warning: this is super long LOL
—————————————————————————
"Dude, you're torturing her." Hawk was laying on the floor of Miguel's bedroom, tossing a bouncy ball up to the ceiling.
"How?" Miguel asked. "Y/n and I are just friends, she's never liked me like that."
"And I'm telling you she does." The bouncy ball falls to the floor as Hawk sits up, rolling underneath a piece of furniture. "You gotta be a unique type of stupid not to see it. She's seen you go through two relationships already, yeah?"
"Yeah, and, she was there for me every time. She never acted any differently towards me or isolated herself-"
"Because she cares about you, dumbass! Of course she's gonna be there."
"Okay. How do you know she likes me, then" Miguel crossed his arms. "I mean real evidence."
"Oh," Hawk gave his signature, shitfaced smirk as he retrieved the bouncy ball. "She told me."
———————————————————————————
Friday night. You had finally finished an exhausting week of school. There was more work than usual, more assholes than usual... And more feelings than usual. You thought you were able to supress your crush on your best friend, Miguel, long enough to forget about it. But you were dead wrong.
You were picking at your nails, staring blankly at the wall. Hawk was probably at Miguel's-the boy practically lived there. He's known about your secret crush for months now. But this particular night had you regretting telling him more and more, for whatever reason...
Bzz...Bzz...Bzz...
Who was calling you at 11 at night?
You picked up your phone. It was a call from Miguel.
"Hey." You answered.
"Y/nnn, are you busy right now?" He asked, sounding giddy.
"No, what's up?"
"I should probably be doing this in person, but I can't wait 'till Monday- and who knows how you'll react-" He paused. "Actually, nevermind-"
"Oh that's not fair!" You teased. "If it has you all nervous like this you have to tell me."
He sighed. "You put up a good argument."
Another pause.
"Do you wanna like... Hang out tomorrow?"
"Seriously?" You giggled. "There's no way that's what had you rambling."
"I'm serious!"
"Well, yeah. Of course I do!"
"Alright cool. Cool. 6pm okay?"
"Sure."
"Even... Cooler... Alright. It's a date!"
The call disconnected.
Hold on... Your face was at least 1000 degrees. Did he say a DATE?
You texted him, immediately FaceTiming Hawk.
"Hawk- Oh my fucking shit." You practically yelled.
"What? What happened?" The sudden bombardment of your little rambles had him confused.
"What did you tell him? Is this just a joke to you two?"
"Y/n. Calm yourself. What are you talking about?"
"Miguel just asked me out! I think?" You were typing out a very wordy text to the boy in question, asking what he meant by that last comment.
"I didn't tell him anything! What did he say?"
"He asked me if we could hang out at around 6 tomorrow night, then said 'it's a date', and hung up!"
"Then it's a date, genius." He said, sarcasm prickling his voice.
"So does that mean he likes me back?" You were getting excited.
"Oooooh does he like me back? Oh my god Miguel he's so hot and-" Hawk mocked you, his cackle making you laugh with him. "What do you think it means?"
"I dunno..." Ding! "Oh! He just texted me back."
Miguel: I said "it's a date" dude, what do you think?
Me: Oh...
It's a date then :)
"It's a date!" You squealed.
"Wow!" Hawk said. "Detective Y/n saves the day again!"
"You're an ass, Hawk. Did I ever tell you that?"
"I've heard it once or twice."
You had said your goodbyes soon after, and you decided to go to bed.
     6pm came unbelievably slow. Miguel was a few minutes late picking you up, but it wasn't anything too bad.
     He took you to a night market downtown, filled with oddities and things you'd never find anywhere else.
     People passed you two in all sorts of funky clothes. You felt a little underdressed in jeans, a baseball teeshirt, and your favorite chucks.
     "Jeez, I should've broken out the nicer stuff for this." Almost as if on cue, Miguel motioned to his own getup.
     "Nah, I think you look good, Migs. Just one thing..." You stood on your toes, flipping his jacket collar down. A shade of pink crept across his face as he watched your hands. He would've kissed you right there if there wasn't a ton of people around.
     The night market was incredible. You got some vintage band apparel you couldn't even find at your nearest thrift store. Miguel got an old Cobra Kai shirt from a hand-me-down stand.
     "Man, I can't wait to show Sensei that." He motioned to his bag in the backseat. 
     "I'm surpised you managed to find it," You started. "I would've thought those shirts would be gone forever."
     "Right?" He looked over at you. The two of you sat in his car in the now empty lot. The sun had just set, and the stars were shining brighter than usual tonight. "Nice night." He said again, noticing your fixation on the moon.
     "Yeah... Always makes me feel sentimental." Your voice was quiet, as if you'd scare the stars away if you spoke too loud.
     He looked up too, like he was trying to figure out what you meant by that. Then, his hand crept up to your thigh. At first it caught you off guard, but you let it stay there.
     "I have a question..." You said after a while.
     "Shoot."
     "How come I never knew you liked me before?" You looked over at him.
     "Oh! Oh. Uh," He stammered. "I mean, I guess I always thought it would never happen. I saw you go through crushes and boyfriends and just kinda thought, 'ok, she's not interested'... So I moved on."
     "Really?" You smirked. "Huh."
     "What's that smile for? I could ask you the same thing." He shifted closer. The only thing separating you two was the damn console.
     "I was doing that to move on from you, and your many girlfriends."
     He paused, confusion etched onto his face.
     "Ohh..."
     "Yeah..." You mocked his tone, and he looked up and smiled.
     "You know, it's hard to be annoyed when you're so pretty."
     "Oh? Interesting." You tried to hide your blush with a smart-ass comment. "Maybe you just need better comebacks?"
     "Oh yeah?" He leaned foward ever so slightly. "I may not be known for my comebacks, but I do know a good way of shutting you up." The last few words he uttered were almost a whisper.
     "What's that?" You matched his tone, glancing at his lips.
     He leaned in closer, cupping your face in his hand. Your lips collided as he slid the hand on your thigh to your waist.
     He was impossibly gentle, but that was the way he was. Always taking every movement into consideration. Both hands rested on your waist with a hesitation like he was afraid of hurting you. Suddenly, the smell you were so familiar with became intoxicating as you slipped your tongue in his mouth. His cologne- the same cologne you had smelled for years- filled the cramped car. It was beachy, almost. Like saltwater and the ocean air after a storm. You found yourself unable to get enough of it. Both of you were as close as possible without completely breaking the console, deepening the kiss as much as either of you could. His hand wandered to your thigh, inching up higher... Higher...
     His hands felt so good, even if they were just holding you. As things started to get hotter you made a small noise- Sending him into goddamn overdrive. He was mad about you.
Bzz...Bzz...Bzz... Fuck.
     He pulled away, bringing you back to reality. You dug your phone out of the seat right as it stopped ringing. Your mother called, then texted right after.
     "Shit, perfect timing. Mom wants me home asap." You said. He was still looking at you in admiration, even as you cussed and texted her back.
     The next day, you woke up a little late and immediately FaceTimed Hawk.
     "Dude," You started. "Hawk."
     "What?" He was definitely half asleep.
     "The date!"
     He blinked himself awake. "Oh shit! How'd it go?"
     "So great." You propped your phone up. "There's only one issue."
     "What's that?"
     "It got a little... Steamy... Last night."
     "Isn't that the point?"
     "Well, I'm worried that not having as much experience as him will turn him away."
     "Y/n, please. What is he- a frat boy? He doesn't give a shit about that stuff," He waved his hand, dismissing such a thought. "But if it really is bothering you, maybe you should tell him."
     "Yeah, you're right. Okay," You sighed. "Thanks."
     After you two hung up, you texted Miguel. You told him that last night was so much fun, and you couldn't wait to see him again. You also told him that though you hadn't been with anyone, you didn't want him to think of you as a lesser partner. But he didn't care. All of your nail biting- nervous- reddened face worry was for nothing. He liked you, and your body count "whether 0 or 100," he had said, didn't matter to him. You were falling for him harder and harder.
     A week had gone by already, with you and Miguel sneaking around lunch periods and study halls to hang out together. The new had brought you two to a whole different level of closeness, and you loved it.
     He was picking you up Friday night for a movie night. His mother and Sensei Johnny were going out so you two would be alone for the night.
     You watched his car pull in, and you were all too excited to run out and see him. He smiled as you got into his car and pecked his cheek.
     "You ready?" He asked.
     You nodded, and the two of you were on your way.
     He led you into his apartment, and you helped him close the blinds to dim the living room.
     "For the aesthetic." He joked.
     You were distracted by him the entire movie. You desperately wanted a continuation of the little car scene you two had, but initiating it was the issue. His reassurance over text was the only thing keeping you from melting into a puddle of anxiety.
     "Hey." You whispered. Your head was resting on his chest while his arm pulled you in.
     "Hm?"
     You looked up at him, nervousness, excitement- and most of all, arousal- in your eyes.
     "My mom can't bother us tonight, my phone is on silent." You smiled.
     "Ohh," He looked at you, one finger lifting your chin up. "I see."
     "Mhm." You moved your head to get a better look at him.
     "Well, I don't have any complaints... But are you sure you want this? Don't force yourself to do anything you don't wanna do."
"I'm sure, I've never been more sure of anything."
"Alright," He smiled. "But not here..."
He took your hand and pulled you up off the couch with him.
You couldn't wait any more. As soon as you stood up, you pulled his neck down to you and kissed him. Without breaking the kiss, he led you to his room. You heard the click of his lock.
His hands were all over you again- just like the week prior. So gentle, so hesitant. After a while you pulled away to breath, and thats when you noticed his room.
It was clean.
His books, his video games- all stacked and put away. He even made his bed. The room you had spent so much time in looked unfamiliar it was so organized.
"Seems you're just as excited as I am." You teased, your arms still resting around his neck. You kissed him again.
"Well," He planted another kiss on your lips. "It needed cleaning." Another. "And I wanted you to be comfortable."
The concern he had for you made you melt into him. He pulled you into him, walking backwards onto his bed. He sat you on his lap and pulled your legs around him as you moved to straddle him.
"Here," His hands guided you as you started to grind onto him. "J-Just keep doing that."
You obeyed, the friction adding to the heat between your legs. He held you tight while he moved with your hips. You could feel him getting hard beneath you.
     You were panting now, trying to catch your breath between kisses. His lips barely ever left yours.
     He was fully hard now, and with that came the sounds. He was groaning in your ear, panting and teasing you in broken, breathy sentences.
     "It f-feels good..." You whispered.
     "You can't finish yet princess, we haven't even started."
     " 'm sorry..." You sighed, letting him lift you off of his lap. He laid you down on his bed.
     "Don't apologize, baby," He whispered as he kissed your neck. "I'm glad you think my cock feels good."
     His words made you blush, and so did his lips on your neck. He planted light hickeys on you before reaching your chest.
     "Can I?" He motioned to your shirt. You nodded, helping him take it off.
     The cool air hit you quickly, making you realize you were just in your bra and jeans now.
     He continued his trail of hickeys, stopping to ask about your bra. That came off too. He started sucking and kissing at your chest, one hand on one breast as the other was in his mouth.
     The sensation sent tickles and shivers through your body. You squirmed and groaned under his grip, and it was music to his ears.
     "Has anyone ever eaten you out?" He asked rather bluntly, catching you off guard.
     "N-No..."
     "Do you wanna try it?" Even as he asked, his one hand was caressing your waist, thumb rubbing your soft skin. "You can say no, it's alright. No questions asked."
     "I-I wanna try..." Your voice was barely above a whisper. "Please."
     A playful smirk spread on his face. "You got it."
     You helped him take your jeans and then your panties off, flinging them to a mystery corner of the room.
     He stared at you in awe. Damn near speechless. You started to feel a little vulnerable.
     "You're so..." He paused. "Fuck, you're perfect, angel."
     Your face turned bright red, watching him spread your legs open.
     "Okay... If you want to stop, tell me. Alright? I won't judge."
     "N-No- I n-need it." You gasped at his breath against your cunt.
     He nodded, and started to kiss your thighs. He was teasing, even now. But it didn't last long. Your little moans and hums drove him mad- he had to hear more. He dove his tongue into you, pumping in and out before moving to suck on your swollen clit.
     You bucked your hips into him as he tonge-fucked you, drinking up your wetness like he was dying of thirst. Your stomach started to turn as pleasure rocked your body.
     "D-Don't stop! Fuck, fuck!" You yelled, gripping his hair. "I-I'm so close, I'm so so close." You were murmuring to yourself.
     He obeyed your begging, letting his tongue swirl your clit as your body shook. You rode your high on his tongue until you were brought back by the sound of his voice.
     "I take it you liked that?" He grinned, his thumb wiping away the remaining fluids from his chin.
     "Y-Yes-Fuck yes." You stammered, trying to calm yourself down.
     "That's what I wanna hear, pretty girl."
     It was all too much. His hands, his tongue, his words.
     Pretty girl. Baby. Princess. Angel.
     He was definitely one for pet names.
     "Are you ready? We can turn back at any time." He waited for an answer.
     "Yes, I need you...Please." You tugged at his belt.
     "Eager, aren't we?" He let your hands take his belt off, as he undid his pants and boxers. "Alright princess. It might hurt for a sec. But I'll take care of you. Is that okay?"
     "Yes, that's fine."
     He ever so slowly, ever so gently slid into you. He stopped halfway in as he heard you wince.
     "Are you okay?"
    You nodded, relaxing and letting yourself adjust. He bent down and kissed you, craning his neck to deepen it as he slid the rest of him in. You two only ever broke the kiss to moan, pretty noises from both of you filling the air.
     "M-Miguel," You breathed, interrupted by a moan. "Fuck- you're so fucking big."
     He groaned at the sound of you calling him big, your voice as smooth as honey even as you yelled and whimpered.
     Your back arched as you felt him hit that sensitive spot, and you wrapped your legs around him. "R-Right there! P-Please- right fucking there!"
     "I he-hear you, sweetheart." His words were cut off by his own sounds as he hit your g-spot over and over again.
     The tightening of your stomach came back, accompanied by your legs shaking and your hips shamelessly fucking up into him. You could barely control yourself as he hungrily took the sight of your lack of composure in. He was all too giddy to see you like this.
     "M-Miguel, baby- I'm close again-" You cried, panting and slurring your words as your brain turned to mush.
     "So am I, princess," He huffed. "Cum with me... C'mon, cum with me." He repeated his words until you did, orgasming around the same time as him.
     You were in absolute bliss.
     "Jesus, I don't have words..." You were still out og breath. He glanced at you and gave a light chuckle. He thought it was cute, seeing you like this.
     He helped you clean off the excess as you stared at the ceiling, trying to collect yourself. When your legs stopped shaking, you got up. But he crawled under the sheets and pulled you right back down with him, wrapping an arm around you. It didn't take long for either of you to fall asleep.