Chapter 10

She rolled her eyes and groaned at the pleasure of her wrapping around her entire body. She was terrified at the thought of accepting such a large penis, but her body opened up surprisingly easily.

"Uhh!"

The tip of his glans slowly parted through Lisa's vagina, which had become slippery with a lot of love liquid,. A penis the size of a forearm penetrated into a place where the only thing she had tried before was his finger. Everything was strange. Pain and pleasure, which was incomparable to fingers, came rushing in at the same time.

"It hurts, it hurts....... Heuk! Aaang!"

Jungkook pinched Lisa's nipples as if to disperse her pain, then gathered them inward and gently scratched the erect nipples. As she was being tormented up and down, Lisa's saliva dripped from her mouth.

"Ha, ah, aaah! Brother...... too big...... heut!"

"Ugh....... Your hole is too narrow, Lisa."

"Ah, it'll be torn...... Ha!"

"Don't worry. This brother will pierce your pussy every night."

At the same time, Jungkook began to piston. Her firm breasts moved up and down her as her body shook relentlessly. It already hurt to the point where she couldn't breathe properly just with the penis inside, but when he started to move, it made her go crazy. When her eyes looked at her older brother's beautiful face, her eyes relaxed.

Clap, clap. The sound of genitals hitting each other was deafening. Jungkook spread Lisa's legs wide apart. Jungkook's penis went in and out repeatedly through the wide hole. The dripping liquid seeped into her buttocks.

After that, the pistol continued. Jungkook's hard genitals stabbed against her inner wall, and Lisa felt like she was being pierced underneath. Puck - The sound of two genitals receiving each other resounded obscenely in the darkness. Lisa was continuously moaning with lewd noises, 'ha, heug, haaa.' Before they knew it, moist sweat soaked both of their bodies.

Lisa shuddered. Receiving him became a little easier, and the sensation gradually began to transform into an unknown pleasure. It was different from when his finger entered her vagina. Lisa's face grew redder and redder, and her moan gradually became louder as she felt an orgasm.

It was still raining outside the window, but neither of them cared. The two were close to each other as if they became one.

"Ugh!"

Jungkook's speed accelerated as he was about to reach his climax, and the volume of the voice that bursted out of Lisa's mouth grew as well.

"Keuk. Brother....... No more, ha. No more...... Aaaah, ha!"

Reaching her climax again, her body trembled. There were clear tears in her eyes. In response, Jungkook increased his speed by shaking his waist from side to side. When her thighs were shaking, she felt like she was going to urinate. Puck, Jungkook finally penetrated into the deepest part and poured his hot seeds into Lisa's stomach.

"Ah......!"

"Ha......."

Even after ejaculating, Jungkook stood still, without removing the himself which was buried inside Lisa. On the other hand, Lisa, who was limp with his penis still in her stomach, was completely exhausted. There was no energy in her body. As her eyes gradually closed, she felt Jungkook's penis become erect again and fill her inner walls. Lisa looked at Jungkook in amazement, and he kissed her forehead.

"If I had known that my sister eats it so deliciously, then I would have fed you this much earlier."

"Ahh......!"

"No matter how much you eat it, you won't get tired of it."

With another puck sound, Jungkook's penis continued to shovel into her. Love liquid and semen mixed together and dripped under the piano.

That night, Count Jeon tasted his lost sister for a long time until dawn.