I Never Thought

Y/N's P.O.V

Life has been different since Arny and I had little Dani, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

Right now Arny and I are out for a walk around the park with little Dani, she loves the park she gets so excited everytime we go.

Its so adorable, we try to make time each week so we can go to the park.

But lately we haven't gone to the park because something scary has been happening.

I've been seeing my mother everywhere I turn its really scary because I know she's dead now.

But it still scares me, I didn't have that good of a relationship with her but I still loved her.

Life has been hard after finding out she has passed, but I feel as tho it was for the best now I don't have to worry about her as much.

But now that I see her everywhere I turn it seems as tho she's still alive.

It scares me to the core, and I don't want my daughter to be around someone who is supposedly dead.

That night I went to investigate to see if my mother was actually dead and what I found out was not what I was expecting.

I found out that they did not have her death certificate which means she's still alive.

I couldn't believe it, why would she pretend to be dead when really she's still alive.

'The next few weeks'

Lately I have been keeping Dani in the house because of what I found out.

I can't risk running into my mother since she's pretending to be dead right now.

But right now we are at the store because I need groceries because I'm baking something for the family for tonight's dinner.

I kept seeing someone in the distance looking at me but I couldn't tell who it was.

On my way to check out this person approached me and I couldn't believe who it was.

It was my mother, how dare she do this.

"Hi mija" my mother said as she tried to hug me but I pushed her back.

"What are you doing here?" I said mad because she spent 2 years of her life playing dead.

"I came to see you I knew you would be here one of these days" My mother said smiling which creeped me out.

"Well I have to go, I have to get home to my husband" I said smiling to let her know I'm happy.

"Oh that's right your married now and have a child am I right" She asked smiling.

"Yeah how did you know that" I asked confused about how she knew that.

"Well, I see your daughter in the cart and there's a ring on your finger" She said looking at my daughter and my ring.

"Oh sorry, mom this is Daniella, Dani for short" I said smiling as she started to smile aswell because that's her name.

"You named her after me" She asked.

"Yeah, after I thought you were dead, I wanted to remember you better" I said picking Dani up from the cart because I we apparently walked all the way to my car after paying for the groceries.

As I went to open the door my mother held it for me so I could put Dani in her car seat.

After I did that I finished with putting the groceries in the car and then my mother and I said our goodbyes and with that I drove home for the night I didn't make anything for tonight's dinner because she was still on my mind.

I never thought I would see her again.