The Wedding Disaster

*1 year later*

Arny's P.O.V

Y/N and I decided to wait for the wedding, but ever since I asked her to marry me we have been going on so many dates.

Even tho we both work we always make sure we have time for each other.

It has now been a year since I asked Y/N to marry me and we are finally getting married.

Nothing is gonna ruin this day for me, I can't wait to marry the women I love.

Y/N's P.O.V

Today is my wedding day and unfortunately I got some bad news.

I got news that made me do something I shouldn't have done.

I guess the news just hit me pretty hard, it felt like I was lost after finding out.

I couldn't stand that well, I was dizzy for some reason, but I was still able to go on.

That's what they would have wanted right?

I found out that my best friend had died in a car accident, she helped me through everything I couldn't imagine her not being her.

But now she won't be, she was supposed to be my maid of honor

Looks like I won't have a maid of honor because she was the only one I wanted to be my maid of honor.

She's been with me through everything, and now she's gone, I can't believe she's gone.

This is too much for me I don't know if I can go through with the wedding now that my best friend won't be here.

But they would have wanted me to go on right? I can't even think straight right now.

*Time Skip*

I've decided to go on with the wedding its what my best friend would have wanted.

Anyways, as everything was finally set up, I was finally able to walk down that aisle.

3rd Person's P.O.V

Before the wedding Y/N cut herself again, she's taking the news about her Best friend very hard.

She's still unsure about going through with the wedding but she wants to be with Arny forever.

But as she walked down the aisle she knew she made the right choice.

Once she got down to the Altar where Arny stood, she smiled.

She was wearing a wedding dress with sleeves so the cuts wouldn't show.

Right now they are saying their vows and Y/N had a tear running down her face, that she quickly wiped away.

"I will forever love you" Were Y/N's last words as it was Arny's turn.

Once Arny got done with his vows it was time for the two to say I do.

"I do" Arny said smiling but what he saw next broke his heart.

Y/N was getting very dizzy, as she fell but before she could hit the ground Arny caught her.

And that's when he saw the blood on her arm coming from the cuts she did before the wedding.

As a tear ran down his face he yelled.

"Someone call an ambulance please hurry." Arny said scared.

As Y/N's foster mom quickly called an ambulance, they arrived in less then 5 minutes, Arny went with them.

As soon as they got to the hospital they took her back immediately.

They examined her and saw that she lost a lot of blood from the cuts but she will survive.

Arny was relieved to hear that as he entered Y/N's room as she was finally waking up.

"Arny what happened?" Y/N said as she tried to sit up but couldn't because her arm hurt to much.

Arny quickly went to her side and helped her sit up as he told her what happened.

"And that's when you passed out because of the cuts." Arny said sounding a little mad.

"I'm so sorry Arny, I got news before the wedding that Y/F/N died due to a car accident and I was scared to get married without her being there" Y/N said as tears fell from her eyes.

Arny then hugged her as she continued to cry, he felt so bad for being mad about it.

But of course he let it go because he cares about her too much to hold it against her.

But he wish she told him before she did this, he could have helped her through it.

Life's not gonna be the same now.