Chapter 003:Dear mom

017 POV:

Me and Will enter the police station and greeted by Hooper who told us to sit in a leather couch.He said that my mom will come in a little.

While we were waiting i got the chance to take a better look at the room we were in.It was medium-sized and opposite the couch me and Will were sitting there was an exact same one and between them there was a small coffee table.

*Fast forward some minutes later*

Will POV:

The door opened and 017s mother with a random policeman entered.017's mom was wearing handcuffs a REALLY short skirt and a blouse,they both sat on the couch opposite to us i held 017's hand making sure she feels completely safe.

017~Um I- I wanted to talk to you just to ask you...Why?why would you hate me so much to do all of this?T- to end up in prison

017's mom~I just hate you,you look hideous and you deserved it that's it!

017~Mothe- Mrs *017s mom name*there is not point to lie now you are arrested and there is no way to be saved or anything to do abt it please just tell me the truth

017's mom~I was jealous ok?I grew up alone having no friends no mom not dad.I grew up with a fucking guardian.You have friends,you are popular in your school,you are pretty you are powerful and EVERYONE FUCKING LIKES YOU.I wanted to have the same childhood but i couldn't,so..
I ruined yours.

017 listened without saying something.After some seconds of thinking what she heard she spoke.

017~Look i know that not everyone has the same life and it is unfair but.. was that a way of taking revenge? especially on someone that didn't do anything?

017's mom:I-i

017:I know you think i had the perfect childhood but I didn't ok before we met i was being experiment in a lab.
Im sorry about your experience but giving someone else the same one doesn't make it better.

017s mom looks down staying silent

017~I have nothing else to say.

017 and I stand up and leave the room.

We meet my mom into our car she asked how it went.While i was explaining 017 was looking outside the window staying quiet.We arrived home and she said she was going for a walk to think.
My mom and I say ok and i go into my room.

{...}

I look the living rooms clock it had been 3 hours that 017 was for that walk i decide to go outside and look for her.Wait,since when there was a clock there?-NAH IM KIDDIND

I take an umbrella since it started raining.I look around the neighborhood for some minutes then i went behind our house -017s fav hiding place when we were kids-i found her crying with her hair hiding her face.

W~Hey she doesn't deserve your tears ok?
I say sitting see to her not caring about my clothes who will be all wet when i get up.

After about 15 minutes she slowly stopped crying we got in the house.

W:You are still freezing.
017:Oh um ill just have a warm bath.
W:ok

017 POV:

I take some random dry clothes and get into the bath i turn on the water to the cold.It was burning to me.

Great

Just.Great

Hii sorry i haven't been posting for a while.Id love to hear what you think of this chapter.Ill post this week again i promise.Btw im also thinking to make a Will x Male Reader.

Bye for now
Connie<3333