Chapter 002:Police station

WILL POV:

When we went out of the bathroom i saw the clock.It was nearly 12am.

Will:how about going to sleep?

Yn:Yeah but where will I sleep?

Will:In my room.Untill we get u a bed at the extra room we have u will sleep in my bed and ill sleep in the couch.

Yn:oh thank you so much but i can sleep on the couch you get ur bed.

Will:No.When guests come over i sleep on the couch but now my new "roommate" came

Yn:oh thank you

tImE sKiP

The clock writes 3:34.I woke up bc i heard a noise from outside.Probs the stupid neighbors again.I was trying to sleep i heard whispers saying "no" from the room 017 was sleeping.I panic and i run into my room.

Will:017?

017:*Sleeping*NO,NO LEAVE ME ALONE

I shake her trying to wake her up until her eyes flatter open
I hug her and i smell the familiar perfume of vanilla.She is still breathing heavily.

Will: Nightmare?

Yn: Yeah it was with my mom idk if i can even sleep again

Will:ok move

Yn:What?

I lay next to her and i wrap my arms around her shoulders.She feel asleep in some minutes.

Its weird sometimes it feels like ive never felt happiness before,like i see a movie with my life but it only contains the sad parts.To be honest sometimes i think that i have passed too much and i didn't deserve that.But i did.Bc i am fucking selfish.
Other people have it harder.I used to think that im one of the people who have it hard but here i am holding a person that deserves the world 017 deserves much more than me.And ok great she and I were lucky we escaped our abusing parents.But what about all the other kids? Seriously others kids and teens are being tortured by the ppl they call "parents".....

{...}

I didn't want to sleep.I wanted to always be sure 017 is ok and safe.
At least until i saw with my own eyes that her mom was at away from her.

With these thoughts i fell asleep (without wanting it)for about an hour then, I heard my alarm clock and my mom knocked on the door

Joyce- 017,Will time to get up

Will- Ok mom!

Me and 017 get up and go get breakfast.

Joyce- hey 017 your mom was arrested.She will go to prison far away from Hawkins.He said u have lat chance to talk to her with a police supervisor of course.

017-oh um i do want to talk to her but i dont think that it is very safe and stuff.

Will- hey its ok i can come with u

Joyce- great lets go.

We get into the car and head off to the police station.

When the car parks i feel her hand -who was next to mine- trembling.

I hold her hand

Will- hey?it will be fine i will be by your side and i dont just mean today ok?

She hugged me.

017- Thank you Will.For everything.I-i will always be by your side too.

...

We are in front of the police station entrance holding hands.017 takes a deep breath and walks in with me.

Hiiii do yall like this chapter?I think its kinda better than the lat one.Also i found this pic with young will pretty cute.Also sorry for not updating but as i said to the comments of the other chapter i cracked my elbow and it just started feel better.And stay tuned bc in some chapters we WILL have lonnie drama bc not even vol.2 of s4 had any.

Hopefully ill
update again
this week.
bye for now

Connie<3333