" arrange all marriage papers"

Xiao Jian min xiao crystal and xiao Zhau Cheng reached Beijing they immediately left for Beijing hospital when they reached they come inside the hospital when xiao crystal and wang Carman s eyes met before she could go near wang Carman Meng Zoey called them.

They went inside the xiao Zhan rooms

" My baby zhan , are you ok, " xiao crystal asked and hugged

" I am fine mom," xiao Zhan said while breaking the hug

Xiao Jian min didn't say or asked anything
Xiao Zhan look at his father and said

" Dadda hug me please "," I missed you "

" Me too my son," xiao Jian min said and hugged xiao Zhan

They all sat there a few minutes when xiao crystal excused herself and come out from xiao Zhan's wardroom.

She went out looking wang Carman but she was not there. Xiao crystal chuckle and went inside xiao Zhan's room.

Wang yibo was outside the hospital he saw everything he took sign and call his bodyguard

' Bowen increase more security in Beijing hospital'
Wang yibo said and cut the call, he was about to enter when wang Houxuan come near him and asked " what is this yibo ?"

" wang yibo looked at him and said " he is my bun Xuan "

" but are you sure, he is boy yibo and this time .. " wang Hou Xuan was about to more but wang yibo cut him

" he is my bun " wang yibo said coldly and entered the car and left from there

Wang houxuan was looking in the direction where just wang yibo left and mumbled " I hope yibo he is your bun , I don't want you to see broken "

He took a deep breath and called someone
" bring details about xiao zhan in my officce "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<

In the evening time xiao zhan got discharged and went back with his family he look here and there he was searching wang yibo but he couldn't able to find him sadly he gets inside the carb with his family and left the hospital

Wang yibo was looking at him from a distance when xiao Zhan left, he also left there with a small smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

South Korea airport

Jia qi just reached South Korea she wanted to stay in China but couldn't, she needed to find him. She was helpless but she was connected to her friends asking about xiao zhan all the time, even though she was connected with xiao Zhan but remembering the incident she was shocked at how wang yibo reacted that time.

She knows wang yibo since childhood she has never seen him like this, vulnerable, scared.

She only heard that wang yibo love someone since childhood just like her, she heard from song jiyang about how wang yibo was searching for his lover she has doubts he xiao zhan is his lover but how?

Jia qi came out of the airport and went to the parking where his driver was waiting for her, she waved her hand and smiled, the driver bowed to her, she got inside the car and they left from airport.

While on the way of. Home she was looking outside the like a small kid

 Home she was looking outside the like a small kid