Chapter 13

Beijing

Wang mansion

Wang mansion

Everything went silent no breaking sound, no screams nothing.

Wang's mansion is silent like nothing happened hours ago.

All are sitting living room with the doctor except wang yibo .

There was silence until the lady doctor spoke " why do you all want to give him sedative when it's not needed ".

" We don't want to," wang Carman said.

" We don't want to lose him," wang HaiKaun said in a weak voice.

" Are you the new doctor who transferred to Beijing hospital?" wang Carman asked.

" Yes, I am ", " myself Zoey Meng"

Hearing Meng, wang Carman thought that she heard somewhere but she shrugged it off.

"Ok, so I guess I m not needed here anymore ", Meng Zoey said with that she got up from her seat.

" Let the driver drop you at your home Ms Meng " wang HaiKaun said,

" No thank you Mr wang, I have my own car, " Zoey Meng said and bowed. Left the mansion.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Zoey Meng reached home she was already late it was 12:30 pm at night.

She went inside the house open her doctor's coat the house was silent, she went to xiao Zhan's room direction when she reached she knocked first but there was no response so she went inside.

She saw Xiao Zhan was sleeping, his head was on the study table and he was sitting on the chair holding pen

She went near him and cares his hair, in sudden touch, xiao Zhan immediately woke up.

" Zhan it's me, " what happen," Meng Zoey said worriedly, she noticed that xiao Zhan flinch.