─── ⌗𓄹٠٘ 𝗂. 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁

En başından başla

Like, Ginny Weasley.

Of course she had to be there — Nova thought.

Noticing the frown on her face, Aoife gripped tighter on Nova's hand. "Hey! isn't that scar-boy?" she said to distract Nova and within a flip of a switch, her frown turned upside down.

"Harry!" she said, giving her best smile for him as he stepped closer to her.

"Star!" called-out the bespectacled boy. Instead of just greeting her, Harry immediately wrapped his star in his arms. It was impossible not too when he hadn't seen her for a whole month.

How can she pretend to not have a crush on Harry when he's being like this?

Nova didn't need to be told that her cheeks were as pink as the tulips on Mrs. Potter's ginormous garden where the party was held — Nova could already feel the blood running up her cheeks.

Behind her, Aoife gave her best friend a wink. "Happy birthday, Elvendork." she teased.

Harry rolled his eyes sassily at the Slytherin before thanking her. He never really liked it when other people called him 'Elvendork' except for his mum, dad, and sister... well, sometimes Nova too, but still— why did his dad even came up with that bloody unisex name?

Noticing the cue, Aoife winked at Nova before searching for her the only Slytherin she doesn't hate — Blaise Zabini (one of Harry's childhood best friends) — once she had spotted his quite tall figure through the ocean of crowds, she headed towards him to annoy the boy to no end until she hears him cursing in French.

Something that Harry and Blaise do so often, that they got from their mothers.

Ignoring the wave of butterflies in her stomach, Nova felt Harry pull away from the hug. "Happy Birthday, Harry." she sheepishly said, trying her hardest to hide her flushed cheeks.

Luckily for her, Harry was daft enough for that. "Thanks." he smiled at her. "I'm guessing that's for a certain boy who turned 14 today?" he teased, tilting his head to the side.

Nova chuckled at his teasing. At times like these, Harry would often show his arrogant and cocky side in the subtle way as possible. Only for her.

But she didn't need to know that.

Harry just felt comfortable with Nova and he didn't know why. So, it wasn't a tough course for him to let his guards and defenses down and show his inner self to Nova.

"Yes..." she answered, glancing around the party. "I thought you said we were having a small celebration?" she asked him, hoping that she didn't sound rude than she intended to be.

Harry scratched the back of his head and pushed up his circular glasses before answering. "About that... Dad and Padfoot accidentally sent invites for everyone in our year."

From what Nova had heard, it was normal for James Potter and Sirius Black to do those kind of things. "I'm not even going to ask." she chuckled, feeling drawn to his ocean eyes the more she looked at them — she also felt like Harry's soft chuckle was slowly drowning her.

Merlin— why does he have to be breath-taking every year?

"Harry? darling, Woolly and the other house-elves are done with the food— oh, Hi." said Stella Potter.

Nova had seen Mrs. Potter a few times, but she never got used to the feeling of being star-struck whenever she was in her presence. Rowena— it was like being with one of the Greek goddesses in the books she loved to read.

Other than Mrs. Potter's youthfulness, the other thing that Nova noticed was her blue eyes.

It was dauntingly identical to Harry's. Daunting, because it still somehow reminded Nova of the ocean — but despite that, their ocean blue eyes were too alluring to the point where anyone could drown in them.