" if we lose this deal then Iam looking after you all ..." Jungkook said dispersing the lady who sauntered out of the room .

His phone rang with a name ' love' . He took a deep breath before picking up the call expecting water in desert .

" hey darling , how did the appointment go " jungkook asked resting on his swivel chair .

Sniffs were heard from the other side making jungkook curse silently. All these years they are just waiting for a one particular good news that would fill their life with giggles and laughter.

" don't worry honey... everything will be alright .. " jungkook assured despite having a pang on heart .

" you are tired of me right ..." his wife said

jeon gayoung , his love and the only reason of his existence. They are legally wedded since three years .

" why are you telling this gayoung ... you know I can never get enough of you " jungkook said earning couple of more sniffs from other line .

" I'll call you later alright, love you  " jungkook ended the call without waiting letting her speak .

He rose inside the meeting room,  hands clammy , heart beating against his ribcage and nervousness on peak.

He pushed the glass door to find all the members sitting with worry etched on their faces . Some looked at him with anger as the misplacement of file was done by his staff.

He lowered his head as he walked towards his seat , sitting silently.

The meeting went on with accusations on him , only he knew how much he was trying to control his anger. His finger nails were digging his sweaty palm. He kept apologising and trying to place some ideas to cope up with this problem .

" Kim hansung is dangerous , it's impossible to obtain an approval at this rate .." one of the board member added making jungkook panic more . At this point he saw his father clawing his chest and removing his heart . The only thing his father ever deared is his company, jeon Inc.  Rest can simply go to hell.

"Heard his omega son is leading the company in his own ways lately .. we can think of manipulating him " another director added .

" I.. can speak to him... I know how to get stuffs done from omegas" jungkook said in determination.

"  of course you can .. but here we are speaking of mighty Kim taehyung... he is different from all other omegas you have met , confident, vigilant , treacherous and lethal.. he alone can bring hundred alphas down on his knees ..." Mr jung one of the member spoke .

" besides this case is managed by sunghoon himslef.. I don't think we will be able to persuade him virtually.. jaehyun you have to visit paris to get the work done " Mr song added .

" if that is the only solution of this problem ..  then it will be done ... " jaehyun said as he sat in the centre observing each and every person 's expression .

Jungkook signed in delight hearing that his father will be gone atleast for a month.

" isn't it jungkook " jaehyun darted his eyes at his son who was busy taking deep breathes .

" yes ... yes dad " jungkook turned pale. He had to oblige if he prefers living rest of his life with luxury .

The meeting was concluded with a jungkook going to Paris to solve the problem. The tyres of his limousine glided as he let his thought free coming up with the plans of manipulating his dad. At the same time he know the more he will try to change his dad's thoughts the less will be the chances of him remaininh in jeon Inc as CEO.

He entered the lavish house of his as his hands worked on the knot of tie. The lights were out except for one which illuminated the hall with its orange hue. He knew his wife must be sitting in the room ,under the sheets crying her heart out or probably cursing her luck for being infertile .

" darling.. Iam home " jungkook said walking inside the room to find her wife curled on the silk mattress wearing a night suit, eyes droopy,  lips parched , hairs running all across the sheets. 

Jungkook kneeled to face her wife who closer her eyes trying to control her tears .

" why do you always blame yourself for not conceiving a baby .. there can be some problem in me too " jungkook said running his hands on other 's head .

" you are perfect.. there is no flaw in you .. it's  me who is useless" she cried. 

Jungkook cupped her cheek to leave a peck on her parched lips and smiled .

" you are my jewel... precious one ... there can be nothing more important to me than you by my side ... happy and jubilant " jungkook said pecking her lips again .

" I want to impress your parents junggoo... they hate me for being your wife .. thought a kid can make them accept me as their daughter in law " gayoung said wiping her tears with the pad of her thumb.

" you dont need to impress anyone.. isn t it enough that impressed with every bit of you... morever after the arrival of our pup you will not pay attention to me... I want my wife all to myself " jungkook said nuzzling his nose in other 's scent glands .

" junggooooo....

A/N : taehyung will make an entry in next chapter.