next projects

if you liked this story you might give a chance to my future fandom projects

Almost 15 years ago, the world was thorn by chaos. Fortunately, the last heavenly demon restored the tree of life with his sacrifice. Finally, peace was achieved, but what was the actual cost? And it is possible to end all conflicts and create paradise? This is not a story of warriors, royalty, demons or angels. This is the story of two men, their pupils, and their will to defy destiny if necessary to protect their loved ones.

(the cover is from the shop luvlaws)

Wei Ying has been a nomad his entire life, but now he needs money fast to take care of his young brother Ah-Ning

Wei Ying has been a nomad his entire life, but now he needs money fast to take care of his young brother Ah-Ning. What could be his only option but to enter a cooking competition? The problem is that Wei Ying loves to cook the weirdest dishes ever. Many are disgusted by his ideas, but his main competitor has been staring at him the entire time. So why is this cold prince looking at him like that? 

Lan Zhan has been passionate about cooking since a fateful day when his worldview changed. Now that a person of his past has returned to his life. Will he be able to face him? 

Luo Binghe has run away from home to create his name in the culinary world. Fortunately, he has found two wanderers ready to join his merry battle against his school rivals. What he doesn't know is that many people are looking for him. 

For Hua Cheng and Xie Lian, it was love at first sight. However, Hua Cheng didn't expect his true identity to be exposed on national TV because his lover was determined to save an orphanage!

 Yes, this is a fanfic, and many characters will join the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny to define who is the best cook in the MXTX world. Expect a few OOC moments, food descriptions, ship sailings and many ways to use chilli and chocolate.