🎆4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎆

Start from the beginning

"Mno," Vanita denied with her mouth full.

Darius and Kalianna exchanged knowing glances and rolled their eyes.

Afterwards, the three sat down around the dining table as the news played in the background on the tv in the living room.

"Happy Fourth of July everyone. All of Paris is excited to celebrate the Fourth of July. And like every year, we hope it's amazing." Nadja smiles on-screen.

Kalianna happily ate her pancakes and secretly sneaked fruit and pancake pieces into her purse to Tikki.

As the family ate, Vanita turned to Kalianna. "Have any plans today sweetie?" She asked, sipping her tea.

"Maybe hang out with Giselle after school," Kalianna replied back before taking a bite of her pancake.

"Maybe if you want, we can have a BBQ when you get out of class." Darius replied, adding more strawberries to his pile of pancakes.

Kalianna gave a nod as she finished her pancakes before grabbing another piece and stacked it with fruit and added frosting on top before happily eating up.

After breakfast, the ravenette headed upstairs to get her backpack before she headed out the door.

🎆🎆🎆🎆

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna hummed while she entered her classroom. As she greeted everyone, she saw Marinette was late, again. Shrugging, she made her way to her seat and sat down just as Giselle entered the classroom and walked up to her, sitting down by her.

"Hey gurl, Happy Fourth of July," Giselle said.

"Hey, you too," Kalianna replied back.

The porcelain-skinned girl watched as the rest of their classmates walked over to their seats when Rose entered the room with Juleka, both holding envelopes in their hands.

"Hi everyone! Happy Fourth of July~!" Rose says gleefully.

Kalianna and Giselle smiled before they watched the two girls go around the room, handing out the envelopes.

Rose then skipped over to the iconic duo and happily offered them two envelopes.

"Here you both are!" Rose smiles.

Kalianna and Giselle took the envelopes and opened them in unison. Both pulled out what looked like cute, handmade invitations that resembled flags that had a little glitter on the front.

"Cute," Kalianna said, liking the design before turning the invitation around and reading what it said.

"You are happily invited to a fun Fourth of July party on the Liberty, on the The Seine River, today, at 5 p.m. There will be food, refreshments, and an amazing fireworks show at nightfall exactly." Giselle read her invite and smiled.

"You'll both come won't you?" Rose asked innocently.

"Sure Rose, we promise we'll be there." Kalianna replied.

Rose smiled and jumped up, cheering, "Yay!" She then skipped away, and Giselle and Kalianna smiled at each other, giggling.

Kalianna then looked down at her invite, imagining seeing the fireworks with Luka. She was so distracted with her thoughts, she failed to notice Giselle smirking in her direction.

Suddenly, they heard Rose cry out. They looked over to find Rose talking with Alya.

"Marinette can't come?" Rose asked, looking sad.