Why am I seeing this? I thought they were a perfect couple. Is he hurting Type?

Type sat on the corner and hugged his bag. He was holding his tears. I touched my chest. Why am I hurting too? What is happening?

"You should have let me just die. I am not gay. I like girls. How can you expect me to be your boyfriend? Looking at you, I don't feel anything special. Tharn, please. It's been a month already. I am safe now."

"Leave this room quickly. I'll wait for you in the dining." Tharn left him.

That was when Type cried his heart out.

"I don't like him. I am not gay." Type sobbed. "If I call my grandfather they will sure hurt Tharn too. I don't know what to do."

Just fucking call someone to help you. Why are you here crying hopelessly?

Why did that scene pop up in my head?

Type looked scared. Was that the beginning of their relationship? Did my dreams truly happen in the past?

Ezrah called me. "Where are you?"

I immediately went out of that small space and pressed the button which I accidentally pressed earlier.

Panting heavily, I reached him, standing near the spiral staircase.

"This is a beautiful house." Ezrah stated.

"It is, but I want to go back now. This place is not ours." I walked out of the house first. Ezrah followed me to the car.

"Loosen up, baby. Did it stress you more?" Ezrah continued driving to our place.

I am not in the mood to talk.

I need to think hard. I don't want the past to influence my feelings toward Ezrah right now.

It has been a week since we left that house. We are off to MSU right now to enroll Nigel in their preschool. It was Reese who told me that the first day starts today. I just need to bring Nigel there.

"Baby, there are only five kids here." Ezrah whispered.

"They only accept five. Reese helped me to add Nigel to the list." Nigel is not a business tycoon's son or any politician. It would be impossible for him to enter here except if Ezrah is his guardian. Legally, he is not.

"Baby, behave here." I told Nigel. Their class starts at 8 AM, they will be practicing reading and writing. They will be given two hours for their hobbies and to nurture their talents. They will have three hours of nap time in the afternoon too. They will need to be picked up at 4 PM. This is the first time I encountered this.

"I always behave, mom."

"Behave but don't let anyone look down on you. Be brave too." I patted his head.

"Kick them in the face." Ezrah told him.

"Don't listen to him, Gel. Let your teacher know if someone hurt you. I'll be the one to face them. Remember this is your mommy Reese's school. It will be bad for him if you don't behave."

"Yes, mommy. I will befriend everyone. Don't worry." Nigel said cheerfully. I trust him.

"Baby, let's go to my office now. I don't want to leave you alone in the house so you are coming with me." Ezrah said. As if I can say no to him. He will still insist. Bringing me to the office is just his way to make sure that I am not going anywhere.

Ezrah is a great businessman. His company is big. Not as great as the Kirigun's but this is the fruit of his work. The Kirigun's are known in the business for centuries. They are leading the country for how many generations. One of the contributors to their success is their Elites. They treat them as their family and their security offered loyalty in return. That is why no one dares to go against the family. Their guards know no one when it comes to that family's safety.