𝑴𝒚 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

Reader's pov
A creepy smile appears on my face as I walk back to my house from Sako's house.I looked on his window as he peacefully slept.I even took a picture! I enter in my house all blushing after seeing my pretty magician sleeping.I take off my shoes and I walk into my room which is always closed.No one comes through here anyway but I can never be too cautious.I turn on the light,looking around at all the pictures I have with my beloved Compress.I place the picture I took some moments ago next to them and I smile.He's so beautiful..I can't wait for him to read my letter.This is the 3rd letter I sent him this week but i never wrote my name or anything that could show who I am.In this letter I wrote an address and an hour,hopefully we will come and I will get to talk with him! My pretty boy I can't wait to see you!

Next morning,Sako's pov
After I woke up and got ready to leave for the meeting at the league of villain's base that Tomura planned at 9am sharp,I open my front door only to see a white paper on my porch.I curiously pick it up and I open it revealing the same well written handwriting from the other 2 letters I got this week.I sigh as I start reading it.

'   My dear Mr.Compess:
How did you sleep? I hope you slept good and got 8 hours of sleep.Did you have breakfast yet? If not,go eat a good breakfast you deserve it.I don't know your plans for today and I hope I'm not annoying you with my letters but I want to see you. I admire everything you do.If you have time,please meet me at the park at 7pm.Take care of yourself today my dear and don't forget to eat! Love you <3   '  i read the letter and I place it in my room.This is the third letter I receive this week from this anonymous 'fan' of mine.Should I really go meet them though? Maybe it's just a bad joke and nobody is gonna be at the park at 7pm.But it's worth a try right? Anyway,I'm going to the base now hopefully I will be there by 9am sharp or Tomura will get angry and start ranting that we are never here in time.

Time skip,6:45pm
I'm returning from the base after a long meeting and a short mission of running around and trying to gather new members for the important upcoming mission in 2 days.I'm so tired of those meetings,missions,plus the upcoming mission is gonna be absolute madness.Tomura wants to attack and kidnap some kids from the U.A. I mean it shouldn't be that hard but I'm slowly loosing all my temper.Tomura usually has good plans that turn out great but sometimes he thinks of some plans that are screaming 'fail' but we do them anyway and lose people.I don't know what's in his mind.As I finally get in my house,I look at the clock and I see '6:50' oh shoot at 7 I was supposed to meet with my 'fan'.I just want to sleep.I guess I can sleep after.

I get out of my house again,walking towards the park which is thankfully close to my house so I don't have to walk so much.This fan of mine better be there because I could've been asleep right now.Finally arriving near the park,I notice a person standing at the gate,seems like they are waiting for someone.I approach them and they turn their head in the direction of the footsteps.I see a beautiful pair of [e/c] looking at me.I recognize those eyes. "Y/n?" I ask.They look at me and smile wide."Compress..you really came" they say.Me and Y/n used to be in the same class during high school."So you were the one who kept sending me letters?" I ask.They chuckle and nods. "I didn't think you still remember me" they say."Do you want to go get some ice cream? We can catch up" they continue. "I'd like that" I say causing them to smile wider.

Reader's pov
I look around at the park's entrance,waiting and hoping that my beloved Sako will come here.I suddenly hear footsteps and I turn my head turning in the direction and I smile. "Y/n?" He asks."Compress..you really came" I say. "So you were the one who kept sending me letters?" He says in a small teasing tone.I chuckle and nod. "I didn't think you still remember me" I say.I look at his pretty figure and I continue. "Do you want to go get some ice cream? We can catch up" ."I'd like that" he says causing me to smile wider. Mr.Compress aka Sako,my future boyfriend agreed to go get ice cream and catch up with me! My beloved Sako ah how much I love you.I can't wait to be with you,show you how much I love you and hold you in my arms.I love you so much!