Chapter 3: Cosplay and The Accident! (DRAFT)

Zacznij od początku

"Kyoya" I spoke in my monotone voice.

"Yes?" He answered back.

"....Is there any spare uniforms I could borrow?...and maybe a towel too?" I asked with a little hesitation. I didn't want to borrow any but it's not like I had a choice.

"We can bring a towel, but there are only cosplay costumes in the back, I'll get Mori to pick one and take it to you. Please wait in the changing rooms while we bring them to you, and you'd be better off getting out of those clothes before you catch cold though" he spoke, nodding towards Mori and then the changing rooms. I nodded to him in thanks before heading to the changing rooms.

I took off my shoes and socks, then the soaking wet shirt and threw it against the wall. Just as I started to slip the pants down Mori opened the curtain to pass my the towels and costume. Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki and Honey just stared at me, Haruhi looked over, her eyes widened a little before she went back to making coffee, Mori just held out the clothing expectantly and Kyoya just stayed looking at his laptop. 

I took the clothes and towels from Mori, muttering a 'thanks' and closed the curtain. I dried myself before I took off my pants and stood only in my boxers. I ran my fingers along the scars that decorated my stomach, chest, legs, shoulders and collar bones. There were some on my back but I couldn't see them right now. I sighed as I remember how I'd gotten every single one of them. I looked over the costume I'm being made to wear and sighed again.

"You've gotta be kidding me" I mumbled to myself and pulled on the costume. It was Hei's black reaper costume from Darker then BLACK. I looked down to see a black cape and I put the mask over my face and nodded before turning and opening the curtains. 

(Hikaru POV)

When Mori opened the curtains to hand Ben the towels my whole face exploded in a blush. Ben had a nicely toned chest with slight ply developing muscles. It was the kind of one where you can't really see it but it's obvious it's there. His body was just perfect and his skin looked soft. I was quite far away though so I couldn't see his chest properly. 

Once he closed the curtain again I quickly looked away and hid my face. Kaoru nudged my side and sniggered.

"Wow, he really didn't have the body of a twig did he? Did you see that?!"

"Y-Yeh" was my oh so smart reply to my twin.

"Hikaru? Are you okay? Your face is red. Do you have a fever?"

"A-Ah, no. I'm fine Kaoru, I'm sorry for making you worry though! That was a terrible thing for me to do as a big brother!" I answered as I took him into my arms and held his face closer to mine. "And a lover" I added, whispering loud enough to hear.

"Hikaru, no-ones supposed to know about that.." He mumbled back, trailing off.

Then the curtains opened, spoiling our 'moment'. 

(-end of Hikaru POV-)