Benjamin (Tsukino) Wakahisa Character Information

Ouran Has An Emo Host?!

Character Description:

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High school Host Club. I only own my OC. I don't own the Pictures either, they're from the internet.
Also guys this is my first Fic on here so please go easy on me but still tell me what you think!

Character Information.

Name: Benjamin Wakahisa (Tsukino)

Nickname(s): Ben, Benji, Benny, Brat, "The Little Rat Of The Rich"

Age: 15

Birthday: June 27th

Family:

Yuki Wakahisa: Mother (Dead)

Andrew Wakahisa: Father (Dead)

Eve Wakahisa: Younger sister (Dead)

Shinji Tsukino: Adoptive Father (Alive)

Miyu Tsukino: Adoptive Mother (Dead)

Ryuu Tsukino: Adoptive older brother (Alive)

Akira: Pure White Siberian Husky (Male) (Alive)

Birthplace: England, United Kingdom, Europe.

Current Country residence: Japan

Previous Countries: America, Russia, France, Japan, Italy, Egypt.

Likes: Fighting, Rock/Metal/Screamo music and his Husky Akira.(He's Ben's best(and only)friend). He also likes the colours Black, White and Red.

Dislikes: Talking, Questions, Fangirls, Squealing, being told what to do and people hurting what belongs to him and showing Emotion, especially to rich people.

Hobbies: Training, fighting, running, screaming and skating.

Favourite subjects: English, Maths, PE, other foreign languages and woodwork.

Appearance: Ben has side fringed, black hair and bright blue eyes eyes. Pale skin and wears mostly black and red/dark blue/white checkered tops and dark camo trousers or black jeans with them and Black and red high tops. He has no sense of fashion what-so-ever and normally has a blank/bored look on his face or a frown. He has snake bite piercings and a tattoo on his wrist saying "Eve" for his little sister.

Background: When he was young he used to travel a lot with his family (Wakahisa Family). They went to all different countries but his favourites where Egypt and Japan, though he'd liked America. When they went to Japan for his birthday, (Ben got to choose the country that they traveled to next) His Parents and younger sister died in an accident on the roads when he had just turned 10 years old. He and his puppy, almost half a year old, survived with a few injuries. His family was very small so with no family left to take care of him was put into adoption. He was very distant from everyone in the adoption home. He trained every day with his dog on how to fight. When he was 13 he was taken in by a rich family (Tsukino Family) as proof that they were not selfish and "could pick up a commoner without a family and raise them in a rich house". He never asked for anything unless he needed it, being so used to a normal persons life, and as a result was called "the rat of the rich" because he never wanted fancy clothes or expensive things. His Adoptive father was not happy and treats him like he's just a servant, a slave, only making the nickname much more believable. If his father wants something from him and he does it wrong, he must suffer the punishment. Which consists of a few strength filled punches and kicks, his hair pulled and most likely a few broken bones that he won't go to the hospital about. His father doesn't allow him to use the Tsukino name anymore so he must use his true last name instead, Wakahisa. Not that he minds, Ben likes it better like that. He continued to train himself and still does, getting stronger to protect himself and others that deserve it though he may never fight back when it comes to Shinji. His Adoptive Brother, Ryuu Tsukino, is kind to him in his own way. He acts mean but truly does try to help him in small ways like saying "Brat, your shoe laces are untied, you better tie them before I grab them and drag you down the halls" but really, he won't actually. He's mostly in university and studying to be a lawyer and studies on computerisation and technological engineering. Just as a back up. His Adoptive mother died 2 years before he was adopted from an un located Brain Tumour, she died in surgery. He never smiles unless with his dog and instead of celebrating his birthday he visits his parents and sisters graves and gives them flowers every year since the accident. His father keeps him outside in a small, three bedroom house like he used to live in with his previous family when they stayed in some countries.

Extra little facts:

- His skills for his fighting are only about half, maybe just over that, as good as Honey and Mori's.

- He can Screamo and Sing but he can't play any instruments, although he can play one song on the guitar, only because his father taught him that one when he was younger, but no matter how hard he tries, he can't play anything else. The song is "Someone Somewhere by Asking Alexandria (Ben Bruce Acoustic and Vocals).

- In his house he only uses one of the three bedrooms he actually has.

- He has 18 huge A2 posters on his bedroom walls, the posters include; 3 Asking Alexandria, 2 Blood On The Dance Floor, 1 Falling In Reverse, 4 Linkin Park, 1 Suicide Silence, 1 Pierce The Veil, 1 All Time Low, 1 Fall Out Boy, 1 Sleeping With Sirens, 1 Avenged Sevenfold, 2 Bring Me The Horizon.

- He never uses Shinji's money and works jobs, with the permission of the chairman, to pay his 'adoptive father' rent. If he doesn't pay he gets kicked out and disowned.

- His dog, Akira, is very protective of him, kind of like a guard dog, and will attack anyone who hurts him. When his father beats him, he brings him into the mansion and afterwards makes his strongest and most brutal servants, aka his bodyguards, throw him back into his house before the dog can attack.

- He is very good at reading peoples facial expressions and feeling but can be incredibly dense at times.

- He's not amazing at it but he can cook and build things from wood. He needs these skills as he does these things at home. His cooking isn't amazing but it's not disgusting, he can cook as normally as the next person, like Haruhi's cooking. He can build things but it does take time, he can't build a rocking chair in two minutes, but it will take him a normal amount of time.

- His skill lie in Screamo, singing, fighting, languages, Physics and hiding his emotions.

- He can't do anything artistic like painting or drawing, he can't do chemistry or biology,

- He can speak English, Japanese and Italian fluently, he is not so fluent in, but can still hold a conversation in French and Russian. He is just started learning Spanish.

- No-one, not even Kyoya, knows of his home life except the residents of the mansion, and even then it's only some of the residents that know, like a handful of maid's and a two or three butlers.

- He hates it when people close to him fight, and will isolate himself and quieten down, sometimes just never speak, until they stop.