┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈≡;- ꒰ °𝙄𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 ꒱

↳ ❝ [Ship: Taebin] ¡! ❞

↳ *Type* ༉‧₊˚✧: ! Smut !

‗ ❍Top: Soobin
Bottom: Taehyun

╰┈➤Omegaverse
__________________________________

╰┈➤ ❝ [WELCOME ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE]

╰┈➤ ❝ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes]- ', Start ꒱ ↷__________________________________

- ', Start ꒱ ↷
__________________________________

"YOU BITCH, BASTARD" litle omega with height 159 was hitting his head against the wall with his little hands. Red hair boy turned around all red and with teary eyes. And started to sniff slowly sitting on the floor leaning his sweated head against the wall. "W.....why me?"

Taehyun was being bullied by his classmates. His beauty and the level of smartness was in the first place of whole school. Of course other omegas would be jealous of him. All alphas in his school wanted to fuck him so bad as his body was really hot, small and cute. And that's the other reason for being bullied.

Today one of omegas in their class named "Yengook" (I don't wana do bully anyone so I decided to do my own character) teased him in front of whole class calling him "Teachers pet" as because everyone gave him high grades. Of course everyone would believe that even tho it wasn't even a truth.

He had really close relationship with one of teachers named "Choi Soobin". But their relationship was only friendly. Taehyun would never fall for his teacher. Even tho Soobin was only 24 years old when Taehyun was only 17. Taehyun always found him attractive as an alpha having broad shoulders and good looking body with muscles. Height of Soobin was 180 cm so Taehyun looked like little child around him.

Soobin was always helping him with chemistry and everything of Taehyun needed help. Anyways he did it to everyone. All omegas in school were falling for him. And after Soobin's class they were surrounding him with "questions" they had. Taehyun noticed that omegas were wearing short clothes or something more sexy on order to attract Soobin. He hated it. Not like he was jealous, it was just discussing.

The bell rang and Taehyun needed to go to chemistry class. He got up as he was sitting behind the school with his bag. He grabbed his bag and went back to school. He was wearing tiny black jeans with with sneakers and white oversized hoodie which was making him look so small and cute. With his red hair, look was iconic. He came to class when Soobin was already there. Soobin looked at him with serious face speaking with serious tone.

"Taehyun? Why are you late? It's not the thing you do. Something happened?" He looked other classmates when they scratched their necks or were looking away.
Taehyun noticed Yengook's look at him and gulped.

"No sir. Nothing is wrong. I just overslept" he looked down blushing as it was so embarrassing. He is the best student. First he was lying, second he said he overslept. In front of Soobin.