"Eat your food"

All Rights Reserved

-four years later-

I get up and run up the stairs with the bucket full of blood.

Cayden, my bestfriend was cleaning the mess up still. The thing about my kidnapper is that he keep girls, right now there are twenty girls here in this hell hole with me. We all call him Master.

"The Master killed Lisa." Cayden say's, she dips the cloth in the bucket and pulls it out and back on the floor.

"Really? Isn't Lisa, only five?" I say, Cayden Looks at me.

"Skylar, your turning fourteen tomorrow."

It felt strange for her to change the subject but I guess I would of done the same.

I paused, Birthdays are always the worst days, Cayden held my hand tightly. "The Master......."

"I know Cayden." I replie.

"But what about Lisa?" you could hear the curiosity leak from my voice.

Lisa was a sweet five year old with wild curly hair and bug brown eyes; she was a recent member of this bullshit two weeks ago.

"Why, or how did she die?" The question stabbed me in the heart the most, it wasn't a surprise that The Master would kill someone, shit I'm convinced its a daily thing...

"She didn't want to--do it."

"What?"

"It."

I can feel the angry tears already come out my face, this sick twisted bastard....

"SHE WAS FIVE!!" I dropped the bucket making it splash, Cayden and this other girl stare at me wide eyed.

"Skylar! The Master what if he heard you?!"

Damn, The Master; I could careless if the Master were to stop by; who the hell forces them selves on a baby? Let alone a five year old girl?!

<<Flashback>>

I bumped into the glass.

It bit into my skin causing me to scream out in pain oh boy it hurt alot.

This girl came running to me. "The Master, will hurt you. But I will take the blame." I stare at the girl, "I want to go home....."

"This is home, Skylar..."

<<end of flashback>>

I look at Cayden and burst into real tears. Ever since that day, Cayden took the blame for me. Cayden is the oldest out of all the girls; she's twenty, nearly the Masters age.

The Master comes in the room, and when he does he looks at me.

It's not a surprise that he did either; after all blood/water was all over me.

"You little Bit--"

"It was my falut!" Cayden say's and hugs me tight.

"Skylar was bringing the bucket up stairs and I bumped into her."

The Master came and pulled Caydens hair only to pull her back.

"Cayden!!!" I reached out to her but the Master slammed me against the wall, "You honestly think that Cayden did this? I'm not fucking stupid!" He spat and slapped me across the face.

The he took out his axe, still holding Caydens hair.

"Whose hungry?!" He screamed, and everyone was screaming fear; I was screaming for Cayden.

But then he let go of Cayden, she sprinted towards me,

"No, No, NO!!! NO!!!"

He grapped one of the girls by the hair and brought them on the stump forcing her head down.

Cayden was by my side in sconds covering my eyes. She whisperd something but I couldn't hear it over the sound of all the screaming.

But she made my fingers cover my ears. The screaming was more loud and crazy.

Next think I know I'm sitting at the diner table.

Eating.......

Eating the poor girl who he had killed with the axe.

It was an uncomfortable feeling, eating a dead girl; while the others had there heads down, mines was up, staring at The Master with questioning eyes.

I wanted so badly to grab that Axe and swing it at his head multiple times, but I was very weak from the lack of sleep and food.

So god please forgive me, I'm eating the girl now; this is what hunger can do to you.....it's kind of f*cked up.