Come Back to Me

That day I could never forget and always seemed like it happened just yesterday ,today is August 22, 2012 I was in my second year of college and was learning to be a doctor in the University of Florida. I was going to go to Hamilton in New York in a few days and was packing my bags in my room.

I have already planed everything and my parents said it was ok but the one thing I was dreading was I would be staying with Zeke and his mom at there beach house near the college. They said it would be good for me to stay there and get to now the college before I move in and they being nice people agreed so now I would be staying with them for a while.

I was pretty nervous about it but I agreed since my parents were nice enough to let me change colleges I agreed just to put them to ease.

I was done pacing everything in the dorm I was staying in and was finally settled. Tomorrow I would leave early to get to the airport and go on my flight that would be 2 hours and 45mintues long.

I went to sleep thinking how my new start would be tomorrow and how crazy it was going to be.

_______________6 a.m__________

I looked around my apartment one last time before leaving there was a lot o crazy things I did hear nothing to bad but crazy.

I locked my door and handed the key to the landlord to my apartment who was also my friend.

“I’m going to miss you Katrina.” She said giving me a hug.

“Don’t worry I’ll be back I promise.” I said hugging her back.

She was actually the first friend I had since I got here. Her name was Sam and she was like an older sister to me.

I have to go now I told her giving her one last hug and hopping in the taxi.

“Bye!!” I heard her yell as the taxi was driving away I was waving goodbye to her from the back seat.

When I got to the airport I had al my luggage set and I was waiting for my flight to be called so I just sat there waiting eating a burger I got from a Burger King and looking over my college pamphlet.

“Your going to Hamilton too.” I heard someone say.

I looked up to see a really good looking guy in front of me and a girl beside him.

“Yea” I said making it sound like a question.

“Us too.” the girl piped in.

“Cool. I’m Katrina by the way.” I said shaking my hands for both of them.

“Hi I’m Audrey and this is Drew.” Audrey said.

“Would you guys like to sit with me?” I asked them.

“Sure” they both said and sat don with me.

We talked for a while and I learned that they were both taking a medical coarse but Audrey was also taking art.

When they announced our flight I exchanged numbers with them and we went in line to find our seats.

It turned out that we were all sitting with each other so I didn’t have to worry. For most of the trip I was sleeping or either talking to Audrey and Drew.

We all stayed together until we got all our bags and they went one way and I went another. I gave them goodbye hugs and said we would call each other and see each other at campus.

I was in a taxi to Zeke’s house. The closer we got the more nervous I got.

When the taxi finally pulled up to the house I couldn’t believe how beautiful and big it was.