33

Condolence slides came up and I didn't realise how many leader we had left us this year. A single slide was dedicated to tens parents and he looked down.
Mom was infatuated with the necklace around her neck and grandma got up to make another announcement.
Grandma- as we can see my dear grandson is now engaged meaning I would like to pass this house to him as an engagement present.
Congratulations grandson and ten.
He bowed his head and we had a few events left to go through.
Host- now we would like all of our engaged couples to get up and dance together.
Obviously the boys got up and what no one saw coming was park jisung from school to get up and join hands with chenle. Ten looked at me with wide eyes. A boy got up from yutas family table and began dancing with sungchan who was friends with ten.
Ten- oi taeyong. Who's that boy?
I shrugged and after the music stopped yutas parents got up.
Mr nakamoto- I would finally like to announce someone into the mafia world. My youngest son that just turned  18. Shotaro.
He stood up bowing his head and ten smiled.
The ball ended and me and the boys all came and set at tens table.
Winwin- How's your leg ?
Renjun- How's your head these days ?
Ten- I came to relax not go to the doctors.
But my head is doing perfectly fine. I've been taking my pills on time since i left.   I still hear see and think things are there when they aren't. So schizophrenia is still there. I still am suffering from depression and I still have a severe personality disorder. So everythings still there just more manageable
Winwin- and the leg ?
Ten- in pain.
Winwin- want me to take a look?
Ten - if you want.
He came over and lofted my trousers leg up.
Winwin- ten that is gross.
Ten - right it's not bleeding and it's not broken.
He moved it and ten hissed almost hitting him.
Winwin wrapped it up tightly and ten rolled his eyes.
Ten- so our next term is starting when?
Winwin- Monday. Are you coming back?
Ten- I should think so. A mafia boss still has to be educated.
Taeil- are you just rubbing it in our faces your already a leader.
Ten - maybe.
We all laughed and we got up to leave.
I grabbed his waist and kissed his neck.
Ten- stoppppp
I laughed as he caught back up with the others.
How cute...