Stay Out Of It

Harry's P.O.V

I hung up on the girl and returned to searching for the numbers on the houses. They all were very large and neatly kept. I searched for the one with the numbers 207 placed on both the mailbox and the front door. Soon enough, I came across the one with the empty driveway. I pulled my black Range Rover in and took a deep breath as I shut off the ignition.  

I got out and grabbed my two bags. I walked up to the large, cherry colored door and rang the bell. I waited at the doorstep for about five minutes until a brunette opened the door. She had bright blue eyes, which paired gorgeously with her dark hair that was in a high ponytail. She was wearing black gym shorts that I recognize came from the local high school. She paired those with an old t-shirt that didn't fit very well anymore. I looked down to see she had no shoes on, just two different socks. 

"Are you done checking me out because I have to show you around the house." She said before spinning on her heel and heading back into the house. I followed in and was astounded. It was huge. I saw her feet disappear up the stairs and I quickly followed.  

Once I made my way to the top step I turned to my right to see the girl leaned up against the wall in the hallway on her phone, too busy with whatever to notice my quiet entrance. I shifted awkwardly on my feet causing a quiet creak. She looked up and quickly put her phone in the small back pocket of her shorts.  

"Um you can stay in any of these rooms. If you're going to have girls over go for the one in the middle because for some reason it's stocked up on condoms." She walked back towards the stairs to show me the rest of the house, but stopped next to me. "Bedside drawer, false bottom." She winked. 

My eyes widen. I drop my bags before turning and following her downstairs. 

"Oh and my bedroom is to the left up there." She called. 

"Hey, sorry to interrupt but what's your name?" I ask. 

"Melanie. You must be Henry." She turns around with the corners of her mouth curved into a small smile. "I mean Harry." 

"Where's your bathroom?" I ask. 

"There's one in each room, one at the top of the steps, and one down here." She said before jumping onto the couch and settling to watch TV. I sat next to her and pulled my phone out. I felt her eyes boring into me. 

"Why do you feel the need to stare at me?" I asked, not lifting my gaze. 

"You aren't going to the bathroom?" She asked a confused look on her face. I found it adorable. 

"No." 

"Then why did you ask?"  

"Future reference." I replied before shooting her a cheeky grin. 

"Right, well it's getting late so I'm going to sleep." She said. She lifted off the couch and began to walk to the stairs. 

"It's only 7 o'clock!" I yelled. 

"I'll be back in 30. There's a pizza in the fridge. That's dinner and I expect you to make it." She replied, already up the stairs. 

I scoffed. What's with this girl?  

I went to the kitchen which was down the hall. I opened the fridge to see a large box with a frozen pepperoni pizza inside it. I opened it up and took out the actual pizza. Following the instructions, I preheated the oven, put the frozen pizza on a pan, then cooked it for 25 minutes. Once that was done I took it out and let it cool while I went upstairs to get Melanie. 

Accidentally, I forgot to knock. 

"Dinner's ready." I say. 

"THE FUCK? GET THE HELL OUT OH MY GOD! EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING!" I hear Melani scream from the bathroom on the right side of the room. 

"What's the problem?!?" I reply, frightened by her yelling. 

"I'm naked! I just got out of the shower dumb ass! Now get the hell out of my room!"  

My eyes widen and I quickly turn on my heels to walk out. 

"Um, sorry." I mutter. 

I hop down the stairs and speed walk to the couch before flopping down and putting my hand on my forehead. I've been here 30 minutes and I've already nearly walked in on the girl naked. "Good going Harold." I mutter sarcastically.  

"Yeah good going Harold! Who the hell does that? Ugh! Thirty minutes and you're already starting to piss me off!" She stomps down the steps and goes into the kitchen to get food, yelling at me the whole time. I don't turn to look at her as she comes back out. 

"Don't worry. I'm wearing clothes now, but when I'm in my room, thats my personal space and I really don't want you in it. So do me a favour and stay out of it!" She hisses and runs back up the stairs with a plate covered in a slice of pizza. 

"Shit." I sigh. This is going to be a long week. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Soo I felt kinda pissed while I wrote this so I guess that's why Melanie's pissed. Anyways, who the hell does that? Just waltz on into someone's room. You don't do that. That's their personal space. My mom's done it to me numerous times and I never like it. Well now I'm just chattering soo I'll go now. Oh and for Melanie's lazy outfit go here: 

http://www.polyvore.com/melanies_outfit_wattpad/set?id=73540490

~or~

http://dirtydirectionlol.blogspot.com/2013/02/melanie-outifit-wattpad.html

This chapter's dedicated to Mackenna for being an awesome writer! Now that I've shown you mine you must show me yours! And no, that's doesn't mean what you're all thinking, you dirty lot.

Please comment, vote, and add this story because I promise with my pinky that it will get better!