-:・゚☆The 5th Wonder☆・゚:-

~~Chapter 10~~

.......................................................

"These all suckkk!! Any luck, Y/n?" Yashiro turns to her friend, who's shaking her head. "Nope."

The cream haired girl sighs. "I thought these books would tell us more about Hanako but there's nothing!" She exclaims, scamming the pages quickly again.

"Yeah." Y/n agrees, turning to a page showing a small girl. "There's nothing on a male ghost and a hat--" The books beside Yashiro decide to take a tumble, startling both girls. Nene screeches, turning to them. "I'm such a klutz!!"

Both girls stand up, starting to collect them. A girl hands Yashiro one of the books. She looks up and grabs it. "Oh! Thank you a lot!" She examines the girl. "Sorry to trouble you..."

The green haired girl looks at them both. "Tell me something. Are you interested in the seven wonders?" Y/n furrows her brows in suspicion.

Yashiro stares in awe. She's so pretty. Just like a doll... And her leg's aren't fat!

"I mean.... Yes. We are..." Y/n replies cautiously. "Hm. Hanako, huh? Yeah. The cat-like kid." The girls on the floor couldn't help but think of Hanako with ears and a tail. Y/n snickers.

Sakura brings her hands to the sides of her head, moving them up and down. "Meow. Meow." Yashiro copies with one hand. "Cat? How?"

Sakura sits on a window ledge. "Meaning he's strong-willed, selfish, and needy. Is that how'd you describe him?" They both stand up, still looking at her.

Is she talking about the Hanako we know or...? Y/n tilts her head. Yashiro thinks. Strong-willed, selfish, needy... He's never needy around me.. Yashiro's eyes light up. Oh my gosh! This reminds me of something! "I don't believe it!" "How could you not know?" It's like when the mysterious woman confronts the couple! "How strange. He always acts like a spoiled child around me." It's called the 'roadblock'. It's in every manga! Yashiro puts a hand on her mouth. So does that mean... She's Hanako's girlfriend?!

"If you wish to know more about him, visit the fifth seventh wonder." She walks past them to a guy in the doorway. "Wait!" Yashiro calls, running after her. She ends up bumping into a teacher, making both of them yelp.

Yashiro holds her nose. "I think I bent my nose..." She muffles. "What the heck are you doing?!" Asks the teacher. He fixes his glasses. "There's no running in the library." Yashiro jumps up, running out of the room.

"Sorry sir!"

Y/n runs over to them. "Sensei! Are you okay?!" She asks with worry. "I'm sorry for her clumsiness!" She apologizes to the teacher. He sighs. "It's alright Y/n. Wasn't your fault."

She nods and speed walks to her friend. "Yashiro!" Yashiro gasps. "They're gone!" Y/n frowns and sighs, going back in the library fixing the books.

---------------

Aoi tilts her head. "The fifth wonder?" Yashiro nods. "Yeah, I know about it." "You do?! She said I have to visit it!" Aoi smiles. "Well, according to the rumors... It's called the 4 o'clock library."

~

"There's a special repository in the school library. It can only be opened at 4pm. The books inside are all titled with peoples names. They contain the records of that person at this academy. What makes them unique... They contain both past and future records. What they've done, and what they're going to do."

~

"There's books on everyone?" "Yeah, they even say what's going to happen in the future! It's so weird! Like, doesn't it make you wanna read about the people we know? What if you could read Minamoto's?"