Epilogue: A new Adventure

Start from the beginning

Trel shouted as a large explosion erupted from the pieces of the machine.

"?!?!?"

Uriel's face was shocked, he gritted his teeth and his body shrunk.

It shrunk down to a fairly small size, around the size of a normal human about 1 meter tall.

He looked up and saw it.

Another person.

They were shirtless and covered in a golden light.

He had golden blonde hair and wore a cloth around his waist that covered his legs all the way to the bottom of his shoe.

"Ah, Uriel. Nice seeing you here. How ya doing?"
"Hermessssssssss!!"

Uriel let out a scream.

The shirtless man flew at the angel at full speed as a bright white light had erupted the entire colosseum.

"Cover your eyes!!"

The 5 Demi's all covered their eyes with their hands. They didn't know what had happened, all they knew was that there was an interruption and that there was a bright light.

However, when they opened their eyes.....

__________________________________________________________________

"Welcome."

They heard a voice.

They looked around, they realized they were in a room.

A room that was around the size of a kitchen. They didn't know where they were and they didn't know if they were safe or not.

However, Trel,Jaco and Sam recognized the voice. And Jaco recognized the area he had been.

"This is..."

"It seems your entire adventure was for naught."

It was Odin, the main god of Greek mythology and is the wisest out of every god.

"What, do you mean Odin?"

Trel responded quickly.

Though Nick and Dan had been confused at what had been happening. They had never met Odin before, they only knew him from Jaco's stories as well as from normal books they read. They were never told about him when they were younger, that was most likely because Odin had been part of the Primordial gods. Those who aren't part of the True Divines and are even stronger than that of the creator god.

"The Almighty weapon was destroyed in a clash of Hermes and Uriel."

"?!?!?!!!"

Everyone gasped in confusion.

The Almighty weapon was destroyed?

That easily?

The weapon that was said to determine the fate of the war between angels,demons,humans and gods was destroyed before it was even created?

"Perhaps it was a string of fate..."

"What kind of fate is that!? We risked our lives for those pieces! In fact, one of them not only lost a life, but the other lost a family member! How can this be a good thing?!"

"You're all together, right?"

Sam had paused and stopped.

She smiled slightly but she then quickly changed her face.

She didn't want to show that she was happy that they were all together.

Even though it was obvious by everyone, she never wanted to admit it to anyone.