She didn't show it but Trel saying this helped her calm down. She even smiled slightly, though when she turned around to see Trel and Jaco following behind her she pointed her finger out.

"We are going to catacombs! Don't go there and piss your pants."

"Ok"

"Wait what?"

Once again, she hadn't been paying attention when the two were talking about death.

"Do you know what catacombs are? Oh, I get it! You are just so dumb that you don't get it huh? Yeah I see. Come on Trel! I know you understand how dangerous the Catacombs are, right?"

"..."

Trel didn't respond. Instead he looked at Jaco and sulked and looked back at Sam before starting to speak.

"You're an angel. And you're scared of a little catacombs? Don't you live in heaven or something? If you live in heaven then you should see dead people all the time!"

That was what finally set her off.

"Mmmmmm YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! THE DEATH OF HUMANS ISN'T SOMETHING I'M WORRIED ABOUT BUT I'M WORRIED ABOUT WHAT IF THEY START TO ATTACK ME AND START RIPPING MY CLOTHES AND-"

Her mouth was covered by Jaco's hand. He was tired of it.

He then shook his head in disappointment and so Sam stopped complaining and turned back around.

The entrance catacombs had been blocked off by a door. There was a staircase that went down towards the Catacombs which were underground.

The stairs were green and the door below was wooden.

The place must not be popular since no other person was around. There were giant buildings and hotels surrounding the staircase, but they were all empty.

The windows had no people and the curtains were fullying exposing the rooms.

Now it was time for them to walk down into the Catacombs. The only one that saw this as an issue was Sam. Who was also trying to stall for time so that they don't go down in.

"I'm- I'm kinda hungry! I-I wanna eat!"

She felt her feet being picked off the ground and her body started going down stairs.

"NOOOOOOO"

It was too late. The door for the catacombs had been knocked down by Jaco as she carried her in there. Trel followed in after and shut the door behind. The inside of the Catacombs were surrounded by skulls.

The air was thick.

The ground was musty and muddy.

The atmosphere was eerie.

The smell was strong and dusty.

But even still the two boys frantically walked through towards the skull and looked at them.

Though it wasn't easy to look around when you were holding a girl with short black hair who was moving her arms and legs around and her body was moving like a fish out of water.

The catacombs was a place used to put the dead, it has 6 to 7 million dead bodies in the catacombs. Though, the Catacombs was illegal to go into, which was probably why no one was allowed in there. Especially with magic and science, they might be able to revive all of those 7 million people. The walls were all made out of skulls and hard concrete that were all brown and gray.

After walking through the tunnels of the catacombs, Jaco finally let Sam touch the ground again with her feet. When she finally touched the ground, she felt the squishy and mustynes of the ground and this caused her to jump not only in fear but she also grabbed onto Jaco.