Chapter 75: Super Oni-Chan and Imouto

Inside the Otaku Restaurant.

After Shido and Nia were seated, they didn't rush to order food. First, they examined the environment curiously, and found that most of the customers were couples. Just like its characteristics, this was a couple's restaurant, and because the theme was "brother and sister", everyone called each other by "oni-chan" and "imouto".

What made Shido a little concerned was that there were some "brothers and sisters" who were very similar in appearance and hair color. Shido felt that a few of them might be real siblings, meaning they were really taking advantage of this restaurant. So, a real sibling date?

Of course, this was just Shido's guess, and he had no method of ​​verifying it. He was not interested in other girls, nor was he interested in girls who already had boyfriends. What he cared about the most was the girl in front of him.

Among the Spirits, Nia's mood was the most difficult to see

Among the Spirits, Nia's mood was the most difficult to see. Some of the Spirits were simple like Tohka, making things easier for Shido to understand; some of them were Tsundere like Kotori, making Shido listen to her words in reverse. However, Nia was very good at hiding her feelings, and Shido had no idea how she really felt around him. Back when they first met, Shido needed the help of Ratatoskr to examine her favorability toward him.

"Oni-chan is really a sister-con!"

Nia said with a smile.

"I won't deny that."

Shido smiled. To him, this was not a shameful fact. On the contrary, he was proud of it.

"But won't you feel weird being called 'Oni-chan' by an old woman like me?"

Nia asked a little worriedly.

"You are not old at all! No old women are as lovely as you!"

Shido gently touched Nia's head.

"Really?"

Nia stared at Shido blankly and asked in a tone like Tohka.