Chapter 7

Third pov:

During the orientation All the would be Jounin sensei were in the Hokage's office looking through there Crystal ball at all the rookies. Hiruzen looked to his son who had gotten rid his cigarette because room was so crowded. He decided to ask his son what he been curious about.

Hiruzen-"So son is there any particular a reason you you asked for a different addition to your to Asuma?"

Asuma-*Smirks as everyone faces him* "Wow put me right on the spot huh, dad? Alright I explain afterwards."

With that they continue to watch the screen. They watch an listen to all the stuff going on. They watch as Kiba tried to claim that Hinata was his mate and how Naruto verbally assaulted him when he claimed an Uzumaki clan.

Hiruzen-'Hmmm Naruto did very well with claiming family relations to his father as well as his uncle and grandfather the first and second Hokage by doing it through the distant cousins thing so his family secret not known for being heir to the two clans. Nice work Naruto'

They all watch as Kiba and Sasuke call him a liar and make fun him. They were  shocked when Naruto lost his temper it was Hinata who kept him from attacking the Inuzuka heir. When they all saw how Naruto smiled at Hinata it was surprised many in that room have never seen such a smile on his face.

Hiruzen-'Hmm the way Naruto looks at Hinata in such of genuine way while they only been dating 24 hours. I know that Naruto will help break Hinata from her shell but she may also help Naruto as well. Maybe just maybe she may be able to break his down his walls he build so long ago. Kami I hope so I hate seeing that smile that never meets his eyes. Hopefully with Naruto new beginning as a ninja he will form bonds and make friends he will actually smile genuine more like he used to before that attack when he was 10.'

They continue to watch and they hear Iruka ask Naruto about his new look. Naruto explains the appearance seal his mother put on him after born and how he had his great grandfather's eyes. Sakura asked who his mom is Naruto told Iruka to explain and why this started an argument between Naruto and Sakura. Which stopped when shino spoke. Iruka then said who Naruto mother was and why it wasn't known.

Everyone in the room except the Anbu who were there when the Hokage told Naruto was shocked. None more then Kurenai Yuhi she new the Naruto had a new appearance but she never knew who his mom was.

Kurenai-"What Naruto is the son of Kushina-sensei"

Hiruzen-"Yes it wasn't to be known unless Naruto allowed it. Also surprise you never could tell he did act fairly similar to her."

Kurenai was about to reply whe they drawn back to the crystal ball by Sakura yelling. They watch as she tried to get Naruto to teach his clan secrets. Naruto ignored her and told Iruka how they were running late. Which all the Jounin were surprised by his behavior but knew he was correct. Then Sakura did something very stupid she tried demanding Naruto to teach her his clan secrets. Naruto lost it I me really lost it. It was so bad we could feel the aura all the way here in my office. Naruto went on his rant and just when I was going to send the Anbu members Hinata snapped him out of it.

Hiruzen-'He gots a combination of Kushina and Tsunade temper may Kami save who ever angers him.'

After the incident Iruka told everyone there groups the Jounin watch as the gennin all stay to eat lunch in classroom as they have very little time. They see team 8 and 10 eating silently together. At this point in time Asuma spoke up.

Asuma-"Alright now I will explain why I chose Naruto instead of Choji. While he may not seem very smart I have a feeling Shikumara is hiding some major smarts so she be th intelligence. Ino is bossy enough to keep them in line. As for Naruto will show way more than enough effort during training to inspire the to to wk harder. Besides if the Nara heiress can hold the opponents in place I am sure the kidis going to have knock out power sooner rather then later."