Part 4

I'm just gonna start the part since I'm lazy and yeh

Draco's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard my door open, I thought it was probably the pets since I didn't really close my door last night.

" Draco wake up! "

Yep, definitely not the pets I sat up from my bed and was rubbing my eyes.
I looked up to see Rainbow.

[ Draco ]
" What now Rainbow? we don't have work today. "

[ Rainbow ]
" Yeah! So we're going to the amusement park! "

Her voice faded as she ran out of my room, we're going somewhere?...

I got dressed and went down stairs to see that everyone was there already.

[ Rainbow ]
" Alright is everyone ready? "

All of us shouted "yes" and we left the house.
Rainbow just got a car last time so we rode there.

( Rainbow has her driver's license it's fine )

Rainbow's POV:

We haven't went on a trip in a while so I think we should, It's time we take a break from things like the cafe.

Once we arrived there was so many things to do! While we were walking we realized Draco went missing, we looked for him everywhere and then we saw him getting some food.

Funneh pulled him away and all of us went to the first ride.

The swinging ferris wheel

( You will see it in funneh's vidcon video)

I was excited but nervous at the same time, when we reached to entrance Gold was talking to the worker, I wonder what it was?

We went on the ride and I prepares myself.

Funneh's POV:

Gold told us that the worker told her if they wanted swinging or no swinging

I didn't think we would have a choice for that but I hope Gold picked no swinging.

[ Gold ]
" So someone told me if we wanted swinging or no swinging and I said... Swinging! "

All of us groaned and was preparing for the worst.

The ride went up and it started swinging I was getting a headache but acted fine.

All of us started screaming our lungs out but Lunar screamed the most.

Rainbow was vibing through the background music of the Ferris wheel while Lunar kept screaming.

Of course we got tired of screaming but Lunar suddenly looked down and was holding on.

Lunar's POV:

The ride was seriously giving me a headache, like I wanna puke.

I held on to Draco and Funneh while everyone looked concerned.

[ Gold ]
" Lunar are you gonna puke? "

I nodded and everybody panicked, everyone told me not to puke because they would.

I stayed calm for the rest of the ride and when we got off I opted-out the next ride, Gold was there to comfort me when everyone went to the next ride.

Gold's POV:

As much as I wanted to go to the other ride I had to comfort Lunar, I gave her some water and she calmed down. I really shouldn't have picked swinging.

I felt bad but she told me it was still fun and she knows that everybody else enjoyed it too. It made me better and both of us chilled on the bench.

When she got better both of us tried those attractions where you get a prize, they were rigged but I was determined to get a toy for the pets and so was Lunar.

After many tries we finally got a prize, it wasn't big but at least we got something.

We stayed on the bench a little longer while we waited for the rest of them.

I'm sorry for being so lazy but I hope this'll do for a while.