A New Home. ( Part 1 Of Book 2 )

🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕

This is book 2 of Krew's Fantasy Cafe! Again, Make sure to read the last book, now, let's get started!

After moving into their new home they finally unpacked. It took them a while but they got used to it.

Their last house was big but their sinks, fridges, etc. Will always get broken.

Now in this house, everything is fixed and great :DD

It was big but not too big, you get the idea.

Also I made nicknames for Krew! here ya go!

Krew's Fantasy Cafe NamesFunneh - Berry

Gold - Ginger

Draco - Graham

Rainbow - Cherry

Lunar - Reese 

Now, Let's look at Berry's POV

🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕

Berry POV:

Man, Cherry got a big house... At least were close to our Café, It's just a 5 minute walk or less.

We went to out rooms and got more comfortable our first night was great, we even slept for through the whole day! We did need to unpack a lot more stuff so, we weren't able to do that.

It has been a month and we finally opened our café. Everyone greeted us and were so polite! we gave free food for breakfast for a sorry since we haven't opened our café, I didn't wanna do it but Cherry told us to. 

It was a busy day like any other, we didn't mind it until...

" Hello! How may I help you madam? "

Ginger said while holding out her notepad to write the orders.

" I was wondering, how do you work here? "

Me and Ginger were confused, both of us were taking this customer's order so when we heard it we didn't really know what to say, we went to Rainbow who was clearly busy.

She wasn't amused but agreed to help.

" Hello Maam, sorry that we haven't got your order sooner, my siblings wanted me to do the talking. "

The person looked at Cherry and said, 

" I was wondering if I could work here. "

" This is a family restaurant, members of our family work here. "

Cherry explained.
The customer was very polite of the answer so she then just got her order.

🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕

Alright! That's Berry's POV for you! 

here's another thing that happened, also this is noones POV. 

It's more like your POV or something ;-;

🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕

Graham and Reese were trying to figure out how to use the coffee maker, Cherry uses it a lot and she's usually the one that makes the coffees for customers.

But this time, they had to do it.

They looked at the instructions and started it, the order was supposed to be a Vanilla iced coffee with caramel drizzle. Sounds pretty good!

They were doing it pretty well when suddenly Graham used chocolate drizzle instead!
DUN DUN DUNNNN DUN!

They saw it and Cherry yelled at Graham for mistaking it, even if it was an accident-

" Graham! Why did you do that! "

" I didn't mean it Cherry! " Graham replied

" THERE'S LITERALLY A WRITING ON THE BOTTLE THAT SAYS ' Chocolate Drizzle'"
Cherry yelled, While Graham tried thinking of some excuse.

" Well, I was in a hurry! "

" That is no excuse to be a bad chef! " Cherry yelled once more. Graham got mad and told her,

" So what?! it's not like you have never done it before, this is my first time! "

After what Graham said, he did have a point. She tried staying calm and they really needed to make that drink, when they finally made it the customer took it and went off.

Don't worry, they already payed.

🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕

Let's do more POVS after this-

It was finally time to go home, everyone left and enjoyed their amazing time there.
The KFC Characters
( Krew's Fantasy Cafe, it sounds like the chicken restaurant HAHA- )
 started cleaning and after that, they closed the restaurant and went home.

They were very tired, it's a good thing they moved. now they don't have to go to the bus. They will miss the kind bus driver though, that won't be the last of them, they'll still go on that bus to visit the mall.

Here's a Reese and Ginger POV

 🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕

Reese's POV:

Today was soooo tiring... I went to go change in my " Meh " Hoodie, and started to draw. I wasn't that inspired so I just watched some movies.

Ginger was there to watch with me and we both ate chips together.
( Also, why isn't anyone talking about this duo their so cuteee!! ' NOT A SHIP ' -Me )

Ginger is a great sister, even though she does pick my clothes cause' I wear the same one, once a week. I really do love her as a sister.

Ginger's POV: 

After work I washed off my makeup and went to go change. I am super tired.

I was watching some movies with Reese and we ate chips. The movies were good and the chips too!

I really wish we could bring chips into a movie theater :<
But were watching some netflix.

It was almost the end of the movie and Reese fell asleep on me. I didn't mind, today was a very busy day.

After the movie finished I didn't wanna wake her up or move out of my position. So I got Rainbow to give us a blanket and we slept in the couch.

I love all my siblings especially Reese. Today was a very busy day and now that were resting and finally in a new home. This is a great start for us.

 🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕

Man, I love this duo.

PLEASE DON'T SHIP THEM I SWEAR, IF I FIND A SINGLE COMMEN-

Anyway. I guess that's it! I would make more POVS for you guys but it's night time and I need to rest a bit too :> 

I went to a hotel 2 days ago so I wasn't online-

Anyways, Stay safe everyone and see you on the next part! 

DON'T PUT SHIPS IN THE COMME-

🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕☺♡☻♡☻♡☻♡☺🎂☕

End of Part 1...