Training Session

You were in the mess hall eating when Eren walks up to you.
"(Y/N), Levi wants to see you now."
"Is there a problem?"
"I'm not sure, he just told me to tell you that." He leans down. "You better hurry you know how he gets."
You nod, your head and get up. As you go to Levi's office the possibilities run through your head. And before you know it, you're at Levi's office door.
You knock three times and wait for a response.
"Enter brat!" You hear through the door and you goin.
"Sir, I heard you wanted to see me."
"Yes. Sit down and don't touch anything"
As you sit down you feel his cold eyes on you.
"I've seen you training and think your skills will greatly benefit my group."
"R-really?!" You weer in shock.
"Yes. I want you to start training under me." His face got a little lighter. But still cold. "What is your answer?"
"When do I start?" You smile.
"5:00 tomorrow morning. Don't be late!"
"Yes sir." You get up and start walking to the door.
"(Y/N)"
You turned around. "Sir?"
"I'm not done. I didn't say you could leave."
"I-I'm sorry sir."
He waits a few moments, "you are dismissed (Y/N)."
"Thank you sir."
As you walk back to the mess hall you see a group of people look at you as you leave Levi's office. When you sit down, Eren walks over to you and sits down across from you.
"What did he want?"
"He wants me to train under him."
"Wow. What did you say?"
"I asked him, 'when do I start?'."
"Wow. So when do you start?"
"Tomorrow morning at 5:00"
"That early, even for him."
"Really?" You look at Eren. "That is about the same time I normally get up."
"Now I know who your going to marry. "
"No I wont marry him."
"So you don't find him attractive?"
"Well..... I'm not saying that."
"So you do like him."
"No!"
"Then what do you think of him?"
You feel your face heat up and you wish you could run and hide. Good thing for you luck was on your side because right then it was time to go train.
--------------------- TIME SKIP---------------------
After training you go back to your room and go to sleep.
---------------------TIME SKIP-----------------------
You wake up at 4:45 for your training. You quickly got dressed and ate some toast with strawberry jam on it and left.
When you get to Levi's door you knock. When there is no response you go to open the door but you hear movement behind it. The door opens and Levi is about two feet away.
"(Y/N) your early."
"I-I'm sorry. Is that bad sir?"
"No it's fine. Come in and sit down. "
"Thank you sir." You sit down on a chair stiff so you don't touch anything.
"You can relax (Y/N)." He looks at you.
"T-thank you sir."
There was a moment of silence.
"(Y/N) you know that when no one is around you can call me by my name."
You don't say anything because your not sure what to say.
"Why don't you try it once or twice (Y/N)?"
"Um, okay. What should I say?"
"Just say 'hi Levi', 'how are you doing Levi?'."
"Okay..... Hi L-levi. How are you doing L-l-levi?"
"One more time."
You take a deep breath. "Hi Levi. How are you doing Le. Le." You look down away from Levi. "I'm sorry sir, I can't do it."
"Well that is why I set up today's training." Levi gets up and walks to you.
He stands right in front of you and you feel your face get red. You try to look away but Levi grabs your chin softly and lifts it up so you are looking at him. He starts to lean down and kiss you.
As your lips meet and you felt his soft, warm, smooth lips touch, yours shock ran through your body, but you quickly melt ingo it kissing him back
------------------YOUR P.O.V.-----------------------
"(Y/N) you know that when no one is around you can call me by my name."
(THOUGHTS) What should I say?! Thank you, Okay, Nothing?! I can't do this! How do I --(END OF THOUGHTS)
"Why don't you try it once of twice (Y/N)?"
"Um, okay. What should I say?"
"Just say 'Hi Levi', 'How are you doing Levi'."
"Okay." I try to gather myself. "Hi L-levi. How are you doing L-l-levi."
"One more time."
I take a deep breath. "Hi Levi. How are you doing Le. Le." I look down. "I'm sorry sir, I can't do it."
"Well that is why I set up today's training. "
I see Levi get up and walk over to me. If he wasn't blocking me, I would have jumped to the door. I turn my head to the side but he gently grabbed my chin and lifted my face to look at him. I watched as he slowly leaned down and kiss me. As his lips meet mine, I feel his soft, smooth lips on mine sending shock through me. But almost as soon I feel the warmth from his lips feeling me up and just melt kissing back.
---------------------NORMAL-------------------------
You feel his hand leave your chin and begin to undress you. In shock you pull away and fall to the ground in your chair.
That is when it got "worse". When you fell you tripped Levi making him fall on top of you trapping you to the ground.
"S-sir, w-what are you doing?!"
"Training. "
He leans down and kisses your neck. Instantly, he finds your sweet spot. You try to hold back your moans but Levi begins to lick and nibble on your neck making your attempt useless.
Without even realizing it he had kicked the chair away and stripped you to your bra and underwear.
He slowly toys with your body making you wet.
"Well I didn't know that you could get so wet."
"L-sir."
"Oh, I got a little out of you."
He begins to kiss your collarbone and undoes your bra, throwing it to the side. You try to hold your voice back but your attempt is to no use when he pinches your buds.
"Uh!"
He moves three of his fingers to your entrance and shove them in.
"LEV-UH-I!"
"That's it (Y/N). Now just put it together." He continues to pump in and out of your body. "Once you say it correctly and all together I'll stop."
Not too long after he said that you feel your climax coming. Levi pulls out of you and you give him a disappointed face. He leans down and kisses you and says "Don't worry (Y/N), I'm not done. You still haven't said my name yet. I'm just giving you a chance to say my name."
"Le-sir. L-sir."
"One more try"
"Lev-v-v-sir."
---------------LEVI'S THOUGHTS----------------
(Y/N) is so cute. But to tell the truth I didn't think it would go this far. I don't know if I could stop when she says my name correctly.
This is not what I was going to do! But (Y/N) is so fucking cute. Why did I have to fall for a brat like her?
----------------------NORMAL------------------------
Levi places himself at your entrance and shoves himself in.
"UH!!!!!!" You yell from the pain.
"(Y/N) is this your first time?"
"Y-yes"
----------------LEVI'S THOUGHTS---------------
Oh my god! This is going farther than I want, and it's fire time!
I'm scared but can't stop. And I don't think I want to.
-----------------------NORMAL-----------------------
As the pain went away you felt levi begin to thrust into your body. Harder and faster.
"L...Levi!!"
"(Y/N)!!"
You felt your climax coming close and knew Levi was too. You continue to call his name, and him with yours.
Right before your climax hit there is banging on the door. You cover your mouth to hold your voice back.
"Yes? Who is it?"
"It's Eren. Are you okay I heard yelling."
"Yes I'm fine"
"Okay. Well can I come in?"
"NO!"
"T-then what am I to do today?"
"G-go clean outside!"
"Yes sir."
When you let go of your mouth you finally reach your climax.
"LEVI!!!"
"(Y/N)!!!"
You feel your seeds mix with Levi's. He pulls out if you and flops next to you.
Both of you fall asleep after that and don't get up till the next day.

THE END!!!