The Date Pt.2

you and Brian has just got past the twisty, busy roads and were now onto an empty, long road. the only light that could be seen was the half moon shining brightly up in the sky along with the stars and yours and Brians headlights. at that moment you were driving side by side. you looked over to Brian only to see that he was already looking at you. you smirked as you both nodded, aggreeing to race to the meet.

Brian sped up as you did too, but because your car was faster, you were infront of him. you looked in your mirror and saw him hitting his steering wheel because you were beating him. he kept trying to catch up to you as you laughed everytime he failed.

time skip

eventually you both made it to the car meet. you parked up as Brian parked next to you. you both got out your cars as you lent on the hood of yours. Brian walked up to you, looking mad.

"Y/N how did you beat me here!"

"my cars better then yours, thats how"

"clearly" you both laughed. Brian held your hand and led you to the section of the car meet where there were a bunch of skylines. you got excited as Brian smiled seeing you this happy for the first time.

after about 30 minutes of looking around the skylines you decided to go and watch the people doing 2 step competitions. you lightly squeezed  Brians hand as he smiled again and so did you.

time skip

you spent hours at the car meet with Brian and it was now 4:30 am. you were both racing home as you were beating him, again. you loved how you finally licked a guy who liked you for who you are. Brian shared the same interests as you, making you both a good couple.