-at the gym-
"Girls, your basketball match is starting.Gather up." The teacher said. "A match! I can't wait." I said. "It's just a lesson, don't get too serious especially you calliope." Hachimitsu said looking at (y/n). "I know." (Y/n) said. "Yeah same with me." I said. "I at least understand the difference between playing versus serious matches I mean (y/n) is good at sports too." I said. "I'm not sure about that." Hachimitsu said as the teacher blew the whistle as I caught the ball. "I guess I'll focus on shooting while passing the ball to others." I said while dribbling the ball. I was so distracted while I was dribbling only to get the ball stolen. "Hah." I said seeing Shikimori go for a layup. "All of a sudden." I said. "Nice." A student said. "That was amazing." Another student said. I was in a state of shock of that happening to me on the first possession. "Once more!" Students cheered while Shikimori was dribbling the ball. I walked behind Shikimori as I poked the ball for a steal. "Fastbreak Nekozaki." (Y/n) yelled as I nodded as we both ran up as (y/n) pointed up.

"Whoa sugoi

"Whoa sugoi." A female student said. "That was insane." Students cheered. "An alley oop dunk that's insane." A female student said. "Nice." Another student said. "Nice one (y/n), Nekozaki." A student said. Shikimori saw that her boyfriend Izumi was amazed by that alley oop dunk. Which made Shikimori jealous. Our game continued on scoring back and forth on points. "Amazing... I can't believe this is a girls match." The male students said. Most of the female students were tired at this. "How did it come to this." A student said. Where became serious between, me, Shikimori and (y/n). "What's with this girl? This is a first. I've never seen a girl like this. She's been cute all the time but right now. She's so cool." I said as the game ended. "Good job that was a good game." I said crouching next to her. "Oh Nekozaki-san." Shikimori said. "Hey Shikimori let's eat lunch together today." I said. "Sure." She said

(End of flashback)

"That really happened." Hachimitsu said. "You forgot." I said. "Mi-chon was so competitive." I said. "Jeez it's not like I'm competitive." She said. "Okay okay then let's find a swimsuit for you." I said pushing Shikimori. "Also I wonder if (y/n) is done." I said as we went to the changing room. "(Y/n) you done?" I said. "Ahh I was wondering if I can get an opinion." She said opening the changing room door.

"Whoa isn't that a bit over the top

"Whoa isn't that a bit over the top." I said. "Yeah probably." She said as she closed the changing room and changed into another.

"Simple black bikini while wearing some shorts and a sleeveless hoodie

"Simple black bikini while wearing some shorts and a sleeveless hoodie." She said. "Yeah that could work." I said as she changed back into her normal clothes. "I'm gonna pay for it." She said heading to the register.

-meanwhile with the boys-

Third person pov

Izumi and Inuzuka were in the food court studying for exams. "Hmm do I have to write all of them." Inuzuka said. "Which one." Izumi said. "Oh you have to draw the tree diagram that applies." Izumi said. "Ahh." Inuzuka said. "That's right as expected of you Inuzuka-kun." Izumi said. "Oh they're finally back." Inuzuka said seeing Hachimitsu, Nekozaki, (y/n) and Shikimori. All of them moved to a bigger table since that could only fit four. "I can't believe your studying." Neko said. "Because we have exams this week." Inu said. Shikimori was a bit happy which intrigued Izumi. "You seem happy Shikimori-san what did you buy." Izumi said. "That's amazing he's so sharp." Neko said. "Of course she bought swimsuits." Inu said. Shikimori was embarrassed and tried to rub it off. "It seems Izumi is on shikimori's case." (Y/n) said while the others nodded in agreement. "Could it be that Mi-chon is wrapped around izumi's finger." Neko said. "Well you just can't beat an airhead." Hachimitsu said.

(The hour after exams)

Readers pov

I was walking with Nekozaki from school. "Ahh man exams were tough." Neko said. "Yeah I guess." I said while rolling on my skateboard. "But hey the first day of summer vacation starts tomorrow." Neko said. "Yeah you got a point." I said. "Besides (y/n) you and kamiya shared stares recently is something going on." Neko said. "Ahh it's nothing ehehe." I said scratching my head. 'I really shouldn't reveal that I have feelings for kamiya.' I said while cruising on my board. We stopped by a convenience store while I grabbed some juice while Neko grabbed her favorite drink. Both of us paid for our drinks and went to the park. I sighed and drank my drink. "I feel envious sometimes. Falling in love and all." I said looking up at the sky. "Like how Shikimori and Izumi are." Neko said. "Yeah I mean being a couple and all." I said finishing up my juice. "This is a first hearing this from you." Neko said. "Yeah I mean we are second years after all love is a topic on most peoples minds." I said throwing my trash away. "Though having feelings for someone it's hard." I said dropping my board. "Even for someone like me I keep them to myself." I said. "Anyways I'll see you and the others tomorrow." I said skating home.