Distance - Part 4

Nishant and Pratik had a genuine smile on their faces. Rakhi and Devo were happy for the two lovebirds too. Even Cinderella's step sisters smiled, for the cameras ofcourse.

And Karan?
He was on his knees, covering his face, sobbing silently.. And thanking God abundantly for being soft on him this time.

Teja came close to Karan smiling and sat down on her knees too. She unwrapped his hands from his face and Karan immediately kissed her knuckles before encircling her waist into a bone crashing hug and hiding his face into the crook of her neck.

She closed her eyes with a smile on her face and knit her fingers into his hair.

"I missed you" he muttered in a low voice.
"Me too" she whispered.

Salman smiled genuinely seeing the state of these two lovers.
As a host of the show he might have to say a lot of things to them which he didn't believe in due to the script.. But he did adore the bond between these two.

"Arrey Karan, bas bhi karo yaar kahin nahi jaa rahi voooo."

Everyone laughed and Karan parted from Teja after hiding his tears from the cameras.

"Tu hi rakh bhai.. 3 din thi idhar, badbad kar karke paagal kar diya sabko! Biggboss baby do this no biggboss baby aisa karo.... Production vaalon ne bola jaldi se jaldi bhejo ise andar galti ho gayi jo isko chuna secret room ke liye.."

Karan laughed whole heartedly for the first time in over a 100 hours.. And Teja pouted saying "Hawwwww Sir.. How mean!"

Salman laughed at her antics and finally bid goodbye to everyone.

All the housemates came and hugged Teja one by one, teasing Karan that how he became a Devdas without her..

"Haan sab dekha maine. I had a separate camera angle which was just fixated on him you know.." she joked.
"Thank you for making sure he ate, baabz" she told Nishant.

"Merko pata tha tu maaregi varna. Secret room ka pata nahi tha but I knew ki jaise hi bahar jaayenge meri maut aayegi aise saamne se chalke.." he laughed.

"Bhaiyaaaaaa Teju jab tu nahi thi.. Aisa lag raha tha ki Karan ke tote hi ud gaye hain.." Rakhi exclaimed.

"Tota toh ud hi gayi thi na Rakhi.. Ye Tejasswi Tota hi toh thi jungle mein yaad hai aapko?" Pratik told her.

Tejasswi laughed in her cute eccentric manner and Karan just breathed deep taking in her presence again.

They started talking to her about her secret stay and Devoleena said "Kya yaar tumlog? Vo tadap raha hai bichara usko aadhe ghante toh akele baithne do iske saath fir pooch lena sab kuch.."

"Nahi Devo aadhe ghante se mera kuch nahi hona hai.. Tumlog karlo sab. Coz she's not sleeping tonight."
he said huskily, walking away from the living room to change his clothes.

Teja hid her blush by looking away and Rakhi teased her even more.

------------

Teja came out of the washroom after changing her clothes and saw him waiting for her on the couch. She smiled and went to her luggage area keeping her clothes back.

Once she was done she came towards him, held his wrist and marched outside with him. She stood in infront of the packed food boxes and gestured him towards it.

He smiled and took the cue.
Two boxes on the dining table and he fed her the first bite. She fed him the next one. He gulped the food down and looked at her with glistening eyes. He was eating from her hands after 4 days.
Both ate their dinner without speaking anything to each other.