" I know all too well that I suffered because of eren but...but I don't hate him.."

A beautiful smile adorned her face as she closed her eyes .

" It was an amazing month , I can't say it was the best of my life , because it depends on how I was feeling with him in that time . But certainly , some memories are unforgettable . I don't blame him for what he did , it was the fault of Mr isayama . Eren didn't have a single choice . It's true that l suffered , but not as much as he did ! I always had my sisters by my side, but he was rejected so that he would protect me . I don't want to put him in more pain . I mean , everyone makes mistakes right ? And they regret it later . I'm sure that eren regrets his choice . He's not our enemy  . Shinobu , kanae , it's isayama ! "

Shinobu was extremely surprised . Her sister , fragile and weak , showed her determination and strength .

The Teel-eyed man fell on his knees , speechless , tears still escaping his eyes .

Freida ran to him , wrapping her delicate arms around figure in attempt to comfort him .

Kanae smiled at the scene , then glanced at her sister , who hang her head low , bangs covering her eyes .
The pink-eyed girl hugged the small female . Who shuffled in her sister's embrace and sighed .

Soon , the silence was broken by Freida's voice .

" let's go and search for y/n , she must have been devastated after what she witnessed ."

" I think that I know where she is " eren exited the room , heading toward the roof .

                      ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

It was already night , the moon shined brightly in the dark sky , the stars were like gems scattered around the moon .

Y/n gazed at the beautiful sight in front of her , trying to clear her mind , but she couldn't bring herself to forget about what happened down there .

" isn't the moon lovely tonight ? " the female didn't bother to turn her head around to know who was talking to her .

The voice is too familiar , a voice that she can recognize among a hundred .
The young lady felt the heat rise to her cheeks.

Eren waited . He waited for her answer . Her reaction . Will she hate him , give up on him when lisanna , the main victim of the story forgave him ?

Y/n was waiting , too . She could feel the burning gazes of the three sisters on her . They made a choice , not it's her turn.

She was confused , but she was certain of something , that she loved the male deeply .  The way her heart skipped a beat when she sees him . It's like a bond connecting their souls .

Alas , this situation raised a doubt that didn't want to go away . The bond weakened , tainting their souls with pure confusion and fear . She fears that he will rejects her again like he did multiple times . It's similar to a never ending cycle . He rejected her , found her again , kissed her , then something disturbing happens between them two that will destroy them once again .

Is it a curse preventing them from having a normal relationship ? Why does she have to suffer that much everytime ?

In that exact moment , y/n got up from her spot , turning around so now she's facing eren .

She made her choice .

" yes , it is ."

She decided to follow her heart .

" no matter what you do , not matter what you say , I won't stop loving you.."

The male immediately wrapped his arms around her waist , hugging her tightly . They stayed like that for a few moments before he whispered in her ear .

" Come on , let's get going "

Y/n tensed up " huh ? "

" let's go to the hotel where I'm staying , n/n"

" but we can't go yet ! What about the heavenly skies ? The results ? "

" does it really matter to you ? " eren was already pulling her by her hand toward the exit .

" but I can't abandon them like that ! "

" come on girl ! It's your only chance ! " exclaimed Freida , soon followed by the approval of her sisters .

Sighing , she let the brown haired drag her in the halls of the stadium .

Her and eren , alone in a room...
She started to stress about the next events that are going to happen .
But she was together with the man she loves . So might as well enjoy it right ?
       ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
It's been so long guys omg , I've missed ya'll sm <3
What will happen in the next chapter ? 👀

⋅} ────── ⊰It's been so long guys omg , I've missed ya'll sm <3What will happen in the next chapter ? 👀