chapter 8

I looked over and seen Ann coming to sit by me, but that wasn't what I was looking at. So the main reason i moved here was because my ex was crazy and abusive. I tried to break up with him but he start hitting me and stuff like that it wasn't till one day i came home with my eye swollen and my mom seen it and she asked about it. I cant lie to her so i told her the whole story and she got mad so we moved down here and yeah.

I moved to get away from him but now he is here its like he is following me."What you thinking 'bout." Ann said "Oh nothing I said. I looked around noticing her whole squad was there now.

The lunch bell rung and i rushed out the cafeteria when i bumped into some one. I looked up and saw Taymar A.K.A my ex. He smiled at me and walked off I just kept walking until I got to my locker. I opened my locker and a note fell out I wonder how it got there. I got my books and then opened the note it read

"SO YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY FROM ME ;)" in all caps. I put it back in my locker and slammed my locker shut when i seen Taymar standing there. "so you thought I was just gone let you go like that" He said putting his hands around my neck "LET ME GO" I cried choking for air his grip just got tighter. "YO man she said let her go" Ann said. He glared at her "And what you gone do huh." He said back handing her making her fall his grip only got tighter MAKING IT TO WHERE I COULD BARLEY BREATH. She got up so fast you wouldn't even notice that she had jumped on hime beating his face making hime let me go as soon as he did that I fell to the ground gasping for air. "YO WHATS GOING ON?" Da' said breaking them up. "This nigga slapped me." Ann said. He ran up to Taymar and started sending blows. blow after blow after blow until me and Ann broke it up but not without her kneeing him in the... well lets just say where it hurts. We ran off and i heard "THEY WON'T ALWAYS BE AROUND TO SAVE YOU LIKE CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE" I turned and seen Taymar spitting out blood. I felt pain shoot through my neck as I swatted Ann's hand away "stop" I said "Let me fix that up its bleeding" she said i touched it and looked at my index finger that had blood on it. "Ok" I said as we walked to the restroom. She fixed up my neck I looked at it, it had bruises and his nail prints from his nails digging into my skin. "So what happened.. What was that all about" she asked. I just broke down and let all the tears I was holding back fall as I began to tell her the story even the part about him cheating on me with some hoe.