Part 2

Her mind often went to two options..

1: stay here and be one of Tony Stark's sluts.
2: leave, move on... and in hope he'd chase after her.

But whenever she thought of leaving she thought this is it. She would never see him again, expect in magazines, on the tv with other girls. She wants him to chase after her, but she knows deep down, that isn't how Tony Stark plays.

When she arrived at the office one morning, she saw Stark standing on the balcony of the third floor, looking over to the entrance of stark industries. He has his sunglasses on.. yes inside.

He flashed her a smile as she walked, before waiting for her to come out of the elevator.

She saw him standing, hands in his pockets, she didn't know if she should say anything, or approach him, or just carry on walking to desk.

She did decide to carry on walking, he smirked as she kept her head low, she didn't look at him, but she could feel his eyes burning through her, behind those silly sunglasses.

When she reached her desk, she noticed a note under her keyboard, she sighed knowing exactly who it's from.

Meet me inside my office in 15 minutes.. do not be late.

She hesitated whether to go or not, she could just tell him that she doesn't want to do this anymore but then she would receive the nice stuff he's buying her. But that's not what this is about anymore, she's finding herself starting to catch feelings for the one man she can't have.

She sat back in her chair, just thinking what to do, she hadn't realised almost 25 minutes had past.

Shit. She thought to herself, he's going to be so mad. This is the second time she's kept him waiting. Oops.

"You ok?" Her colleague asked. As she looked lost in her thoughts.

"Yeah.. just tired I guess.." she smiled back at her.

She's now finding the courage to go and see him. Standing from her desk, she makes the short walk to his office door.

Looking at the sign, that reads.

T. STARK
CEO

She swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat.. feeling the nerves kick in. She knocked and pushed it open as he called her in.

"Oh look who it is.. the girl who is totally trying to get into trouble.."

"I'm sorry, I just saw your note and came straight here.."

He walked over to her, stood just a inch or so away from her.. she immediately felt his body heat radiating through her. He lifted a finger to her chin, lifting her head up so she could look into his dark brown eyes.

"So you're trying to get into trouble.. by also lying to me.."

"I..I'm sor.." he cut her off my pressing his finger to his lips. Before leaning in to give her a kiss. When he pulled away she almost wined for him. The effect he has on her was embarrassing to her but she loved it.

"Don't keep saying that if you don't mean it.." He hushed her again.

"You are my girl, and I want to keep it that way.. but if you start disobeying me.."

"I won't..I promise.."

"Good.." he ran his fingers down the side of the face, down to her strap on her dress..

"Did you wear this for me?" He took a step back to take in her appearance. Noticing the shortness of her dress.

"Well.. I uh.." she nods.

"Good..I like it.." he trailed his hands down her side, down to her legs, before tracing his fingers along the exposed skin.

"Gives me easy access if I want it.." he moves his fingers along her thigh.. stopping just before he reaches her centre. He smirked at her as she was caught in a breath. It was so easy for him to make her nervous.

"That is.. if you still want to give me access.." he asked her..

"What?"

"Don't pretend you haven't thought about leaving, I can sense something is wrong.."

"I.. haven't.. I still want this.."

"Are you sure?" He asked again, he placed his hand on her cheek, gently stroking it before placing a kiss there.

"I'm sure.." she finally got the confidence to make the first move, she pulled him to her with a kiss on his lips. Playing with the hair at the back of his neck, the way his curls lay at his neck, she found it cute.

"Mmm.. I'm glad.. because you're my favourite girl.." he lifted her up, holding her ass so she can wrap her legs around his waist, he carried her over to the couch that is next to his desk..

"I'm sure you say that to everyone.." she said between kisses..

"Nope.. only my best girl.."

"Mhm.." she didn't believe him, he has loads of girls, she knows how many come and see him every day, as she watches from her desk with jealousy.

"Want me to prove it?"

"Go on then Mr Stark...." She urges him and he kisses her passionately on the couch, she allows his tongue to enter her mouth with ease, his hands, move up her legs as they stay wrapped around his waist. He traces his fingers up and down her legs, lifting her dress up a little as he settles between.

Their moment soon cut to an end as someone knocks on the door. Tony quickly stands tall, adjusting his trousers. She quickly sits up on the couch, fixing her dress as quick as she can so it looks natural.

"Don't say anything.." he whispers and goes to the door.

"Yes?!" He opens it a little so no one can see in but it's his assistant, and she just pushes past him.

"Tony! You're late for a meeting with the military! I'm so sick of thi.." Her rant cut short when she looks over to the couch.

"Why are you here?" She asks but only gets a reply from Tony.

"None of your business Ms Potts..now shall we?" He urges her to leave and he'll follow behind. To which she clicks her heels and walks back out of the office

He looks back to where she sits on the couch, he actually looks back with care in his eyes, silently saying sorry for this.

She watched him leave and she had no idea what to do next. She felt so embarrassed, for two reasons. She and Tony almost had sex and then Pepper Potts nearly caught them at it. And she definitely knew something was going on, the way she looked at her, again with disgust.

This has got to stop.