Life's Alright in Devil Town..

TRIGGER WARNING! ⚠️
-mentions of having an eating disorder (Do not read if this could trigger a relapse or other harmful symptoms!)
-If thats ok with you, than enjoy the story!!!!

————————————————————————

Chrissy's pov:

Darkness.
That's all I've been seeing for the past few days. Complete darkness. I can't feel my body and all I can hear is slight ringing. Is this what being dead feels like? Suddenly, I feel myself free falling. Like, when you are having a dream where you are falling and you jolt awake. Except, I don't think I can wake from this.

I plunge to the ground, the pressure causing me to let out a big grunt. My eyes finally blink open as they scan my surroundings. Where am I? I'm in a messy room covered in goop and vines. I look closer to see that there are strange white flakes whirling in the air, surely it isn't snowing??

I attempt to stand up before immediately falling back on my butt. My legs are still numb. I rub my legs up and down a bit before feeling the tingling start to die down. After sitting there for what felt like hours, I stand up, trying not to fall again, and get a closer look at where I am. As I glance at everything surrounding me, beer bottles, cassette tapes, guitar picks, a guitar.... Am I at, no, that's not possible.

I am in Eddie's trailer. But- I remember. The thing is- I don't remember anything past waiting anxiously in this very living room. Waiting to throw my life away to some drugs given to me by the "school freak". I don't know what brought me to this point. Running off, lying to my boyfriend, lying to my friends. Maybe it was the pressure, you know? The pressure to be this perfect person. All. Of. The. Time.

Or maybe it was my "dear old mom". The one that would constantly pressure me about my weight, about my eating. Too much to the point where I'd find myself always craving for more and more. One meal wasn't enough for me anymore. Food was no longer a safe place for me, it was an addiction.

Food made me guilty, it made me greedy. It made me teach myself to throw up whenever I wanted. It made me count my calories. It made me give in to my mom. So yeah, maybe drugs weren't the best option for all of this, but I sure as hell wouldn't take another day sober. Not in this life.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear screeching outside. I turn around and see the door being banged against. I backed up in fear, being careful not to trip over the numerous vines coating the floor. The door breaks open, causing a loud thud when the wood hits the floor. As I scream, I'm cut off by a familiar voice.

"Who the fu- Chrissy?"

Just when I thought this nightmare- or, whatever this is, couldn't get any weirder, My eyes meet two worried brown eyes looking back at me. Eddie?

Eddie's pov:

"I love you man..."
Those were my last words.
Those were supposed to be my last words. I was supposed to die that night. The demobats had beat me to a pulp. I was ripped apart, blood leaving my body at a fast rate. I died a hero, except
I didn't.

I  jolted awake a few hours ago, dried blood covering my body. I didn't know what happened, or- how it happened. Hell, I'm still convinced that this is all a hallucination. That I really am just laying dead on the ground of the upside down. Left to rot, left to disintegrate, left to perish. But nevertheless, here I am, alive.. barely.

"Henderson!"

"Nancy!"

Nothing.

"Harrington!"

"Robin!"

"ANYBODY!"

Yet again, nothing.

How the hell am I supposed to get out of here? Nobody even knows I'm here. The people that do know think that I'm dead. And even if I got help, I'm a wanted murderer!

Sometimes I feel like I'm cursed. Like I'm bound to this role of the freak. And at first, the name calling never bothered me. I was who I wanted to be and I took pride in it. But, after a while, I knew that nobody would ever care for me.

Not like Harrington, who had the whole school wrapped around his finger. I've always envied that guy. The way he could always charm everyone, make all the girls swoon over him, make all the guys jealous. Jealous of that stupid hair.

But I would never be like that. No I'm just the freak that runs a freak club with freakish people. Oh yeah, and we worship the devil apperently.

Suddenly, the awful screeching sound fills my ears.

Demobats

"Jesus H. Christ. Not AGAIN!"

Hell. No. These blood thirsty demons are not taking down THE Eddie Munson for the second time. This time.... I actually ran, no, sprinted as fast as I could. I took a turn, running through a familiar neighborhood before spotting trailers in the distance.

I hopped over the fence guarding the area and made a bee-line for my trailer. I tried opening the door but it was stuck. The demobats were approaching and I started to panic. I pounded and pounded on the door, but it was no use. With one last desperate attempt to escape, I kicked the door. To my surprise, it tumbled down to the floor with a thud.

Just as I was walking inside, I spotted a moving figure. Frightened, I shuffled forward to get a closer look. That is before my body froze in shock.

"Who the fu- Chrissy?"

————————————————————————

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys! Welcome to the first official chapter of my book! This chapter is shorter than the others will be and is just a little intro to where they see each other again! I hope you guys enjoy it! Have a good day/night! <333
~Kai