[+18] 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮「𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧」。、𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

You were waiting at home your sweet grumpy boyfriend

You were waiting at home your sweet grumpy boyfriend. You two have been together for almost 10 years.

Sure, Haruchiyo was very crazy and maniac and also grumpy most of the time with his coworkers, but with you he was completely different.

That's what people say right..Love makes you crazy crazy, and even change completely.

He was a flirty, sweet, caring and very much clingy. He loves your touch, he craves it, he craves your kisses and your attention full time.

It's his way of still being sane in such a...complicated work.

*Buzz Buzz*
Your phone ringed.
Oh, it's your beloved boyfie!

"Haru-chan!"
You chirped attending the call

"N/N!! I MISS YOUUU"
You heard Haruchiyo on the other line, he was needy  and whiny as always, but of course you love to pamper him like a good soft dom partner.

"Awn, my little boy misses me so much? It's okay harurun, I will give you as many kisses as you want"
You chuckled

"yes :( I miss you n/n, I can't wait to catch these bitches and kill them just so I can be in your arms..."
You heard him mumble.

"Hehe, don't worry honeybun, you will sure catch these bad boys and put them in their place! I will make your favorite food okie?"
You calmed his heart down.
When Sanzu wants to be with you he can be quite....impulsive at work.

"mhm, I love when you cook for me n/n. I will call you later dove, Mikey needs me right now."
He ended the call.

Well, now that you got his attention, it's time to prepare his dinner.
As you know Haruchiyo isn't really a fan of eating proper meals. He simply take whatever is on hand.
But you know his favorite food is actually one that he used to not be so found of. Ironic isn't it?

It's strawberry cheesecake! 🍓
Your boyfriend loooved his favorite dessert when he got stressed at work.
Well obviously after he eaten you out ,oops.

After putting it into the freezer to cool down you heard the door opening, revealing your muscly, manly, beautiful and cute boyfriend☝︎

"N/N!"
He smiled at you, embracing you into a tight hug pecking your neck.

"Haru-Chan!"
You kissed his forehead.
Also looked at him to see if there weren't any scars or blood or injuries on him.