Strangely Quiet

Night 1...
I drove to work and got there 5 minutes early. I went through door 2 to go through the entire Fazbear's Fright to explore. Once I reached my office, it was 12 AM. The phone rung. I answered, and heard a new voice. "Hey hey, glad you came for the night. I promise this will be very interesting!" Phone Dude said.
"Okay. Tell me about the place." I said.
"Okay. So we found some-some great new relics over the weekend. And we're out tracking down a new lead, right now. So-uh lemme just update real quick, then you can get to work. So like, the place opens in like, a week. So we have to make sure everything works, and nothing catches on fire!" He stated. "People will enter through the front entrance, work their way towards you, past you, and outside the exit that's right outside the office. And here, you'll be starring as a security guard!"
"So exciting." I said. I was being sarcastic.
"Cheer up, pal. I mean, you did kind of, y'know, sign up for this job yourself. But uhh, as a security guard, you'll be watching the cameras, monitoring the people on the cameras to make sure no one tries stealing anything, or make sure no one's making out in the corner. You will also be part of the show, being seen in the office. So lets go over whats new. A new set of drawings, always nice, and also a Foxy head! We think it could be authentic, then again, it may also just be another crappy cosplay. And we found a desk fan, old school - metal, though, so watch the fingers. So far we don't have a 100% lead, but I'm sure you heard in your interview with the owner that there was a hidden room in an old attraction trying to be located."
"Yeah, heard if it." I said to him.
"Alright. Once we find it, we'll take a peak inside and see what we got. Uh-right now the place is basically just, you know, flashing lights, and spooky props. Uh, I honestly thought we would have more by now, uh, we don't have something really cool by next week, we may have to suit you up in a furry suit, and make you walk around saying, 'Boo!'" Phone Dude chuckled. "So uhh, you can check the security cameras on the laptop in front of you, and you can toggle between hall cams and vent cams. Then uhh, to your far left, there is a maintenance panel to reboot any systems that go offline. We tried to make this place feel very vintage."
"May have overdone it a little." I said.
"Words out of my mouth. Honestly, some of this equipment is barely functional. I wasn't joking when-about the fire. Tha-tha-that's a real risk. Uh, the most important thing you want to watch for is the ventilation. This place will give you the spooks, man, and if you let the ventilation go offline, then you'll start seeing some crazy stuff, man. Keep that air flowin'. Okay, keep an eye on things tonight, and we'll try to have something new for ya tomorrow night." Phone Dude then hung up. I put the phone down and leaned back. "Well, this place seems great." I said. "Hell, we was talking for a while, it's already 5AM. Guess I'll just look through the cameras." I started looking through the cams. Since I had an hour alone, I left my office and explored the attraction. Seeing all the animatronic suits on set felt weird, considering the animatronics normally had a stage. I heard the clock chime, meaning it was 6AM. I left through the exit furthest away from the office.

Alex was waiting in our apartment when I got back. "Hey Y/n."
"Hi Alex. So far this place is unlike how Freddy's was. So far its just 'flashing lights' and 'spooky props', and their hope is to find something more today." I said.
"Sounds like a long first night. Maybe you should try to get some sleep in the day."
"Yeah, you're right. I'll try to sleep in the morning." I said. I high-fived him and went to the bedroom.

I saw I was in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, but it looked very run down. In fact, there were a few mice running around. I noticed there were boarded off windows and doors. I realized the place was closed. I also realized that I was Freddy. I stepped off the stage and heard the words...
"Follow me."
I saw a purple bear in the darkness. I walked through the dining area and into the bathroom, where I saw a wall close. I tried getting in, but I couldn't. As soon as I turned around, i heard footsteps behind me. I tried to turn around, but I was hit with an axe.