Chapter 1

Y/n POV

Today I'm moving to this place called Woodcrest. I guess I should be excited to get out more and meet new people. I started to pack up my things when I heard my mom open the door " honey we will be leaving soon so hurry up ok" " ok" I replied. She walked out of my room to go finish packing the other stuff around the house.

~Time skip~

I just finished packing and brought my stuff to the car. My mom then walked out and started to put the rest of the kitchen and other stuff In the car."let's go" she said and got in the car, me getting in too. I guess this is goodbye to the memories we had in that house.

~Time skip because I'm not going to write about driving to wood crest~

"Hey wake up we're here" my mom said as I stretched and got out of the car and looked at the house in front of me. New neighbors awaits.

" How about you got meet those kids over there?" My mom said. Well to late to do that because the kids were coming over here and with this old dude who I assumed to be there grandpa.

"Why hello there cutie pie" the old man said " my names Robert freeman but you can call me grandad" he said." Names Riley" the kid said smirking looking at me up and down. He looks 8 or 7." Sorry for my brother. My name is Huey" the other kid said. He looked around my age." Well nice to meet y'all my name is y/n." I said and smiles at them.

~Time skip~

After they left me and my mom got the boxes out of the car and in the house. I chose my room and started unpacking.

 (Your room)

(Your room)

After I got finished putting everything in there spot the door be rang. I ran down the steps and open the door and saw a girl with reddish hair" hi I'm jazmine and I hope we can be friends" she said with a sweet. "You want to come in and hang out" " sure"

~Time skip~

Me and jazmine were riding bikes down the street. Then she said she had to go home. I was sad but said bye. I went back inside and ate dinner. We had pizza. After dinner I went upstairs and did my night routine and watched a movie then fell asleep.

You and Huey are 10 and Riley is 8