"Seriously! You drain the power bank!" said Nora, as she snapped at Maire.

"What? No." said Maire, as she defended herself.

"Uh, Nora, we're the ones who drained Maire's battery bank, remember." said Clara, as she reminds Nora. "We used her power bank in order to charge our phones to watch Home Alone."

After hearing Clara say that, everyone gave Nora the stink eye. Nora's cheeks then turned red with embarrassment, while looking at everyone around her.

"Oh, right." said Nora, as she remembers.

Just then, after hearing a knock on their door, everyone in the room gasped and stood still.

"Who is it?" said Jace, as he questioned the person who was behind the door.

"Don't be afraid, I am one of the staff members from the hotel." said the staff member, as he tells Jace through the door. "I just came to notify you that we have received a generator and are going to turn the power back on in a few minutes. So, don't worry. Goodnight."

Everyone then makes a sigh of relief.

"Okay, thank you." said Jace, and with that the staff member had already left.

A few minutes later, someone knocks on their door again.

"Who is it?" said Three, as he questioned the person behind the door.

Everyone then gasped, after getting no answer.

"Oh no." said Nora, as she whispers to Clara and the others, who start to worry. "Let me check the little peak hole."

Nora stood up from the carpet and walked towards the door, looking through the peak hole of the door that leads towards the hallway.

"Hm, no one is at the door!" said Nora, as she whispers to Clara and the others.

"Are you sure?" said Clara, as she whispers to Nora while questioning her.

"Yes, I'm sure." said Nora, as she admits to them.

"What should we do?" said Maire, as she questions them.

"We should check it out," said Nora, as she whispered to the others.

"WHAT?!" said Maire, Clara, Jace, Three, and Christen, as they all whispered while looking at Nora.

"¡Estás Loca!" said Clara, as she raised her voice, before earning a shush from everyone around the room. "Scrappy, please I know, you called us the mystery gang and all, but still we're not the actual mystery gang from the television show! We're just a bunch of young adults!"

"Ahem." said Christen, as she clears her throat, while crossing her arms.

Clara turns to Christen, who raises an eyebrow at her.

"Right, what I meant was a bunch of young adults, and a veteran soccer player from the Women's National Team." said Clara, before turning back to Nora.

"So, what? I'd say let's check it out!" said Nora, before she opened the door. "It's about time, we get to have a little adventure! Come on, guys!"

Nora then leaves the room, in which Clara, Jace, Three, Maire, and Christen follow her.

"Is she serious?" said Jace, as he tells them, before walking out of their room.

"It's Scrappy, of course she's serious." said Clara, as she admits to them.

While walking out of the room and into the hallway the six of them then realize that the person who was knocking on the door earlier was Kling.