part 2

A ball of paper graciously landed in front of me along with a quizzing look from Emily. I un-crumpled the not and read ‘To Bloody he we do! You just had a conversation with King – the head boy-o! lol get what I did there? King- Kingston? Ino, Ino , I’m to damn funny:P’ I re shot her a look and let out a small giggle, loud enough for the teacher to notice.

‘Ahh, Miss Johnson, since your so full of enthusiasm for maths, would you care to complete the equation on the board?’ He asked with a mocking tone to his voice.

‘Sure, no problem.’ I replied a smile forming at the corners of my lips.

‘X= 5.72’ I called out an amused tone to my voice. Hell yeah! Maths was one of my strongest subjects! I had the equation worked out by the time I’d reached the board.

That earned me a numbers ‘whoops’ and ‘cheers’ from the class and a few high fives whilst waking back to my seat.

I snuck a quick look at Jake and noticed his scrunched up face, huh. I guess he didn’t understand equations as much as everyone else in the class, apart form me.

I furiously began to beat my pencil of the side of the table waiting for the bell to go.

After another 3 minutes the bell finally rung and I stuffed my math jotter into my bag muffling a simple Thanks to Mr Farnan whilst walking out. 

The rest of the day passed in a blur with English, History and Double science. When the bell finally decided to go for lunch, I’ve never been more grateful. Stuffing my books into my Locker, I carried on towards the dining room.

‘arghh, what the-‘ I stumbled and lost my footing. ‘Surprise! Now, Elle. I heard about your confrontation with – The ‘king’ Hailey stated making quotation marks around the king ‘and am just itching to know if my name was mentioned, what was said and if he gave you his signature smirk.’ She winked.

Hailey was pretty, in fact, pretty enough to have slept with nearly every boy in our year. She had shoulder length blond hair, which like mine had a loose curl to it. She also had an amazing personality, although most of the time she was Hyper.

I felt a stab of guilt for calling her a slut earlier, but hey presto! She is! And agrees!

‘ Eugh!  I tell you when we get inside, Emily will want to know too.’ I replied, disgust clear in my voice.

I didn’t want anyone to know how I felt about Jake, if – I mean if even did have any feelings towards him. I’m sure it’s just a mutual respect thing. Right?

The more I thought about Jake the more I wanted to see him, my stomach began to feel weird and I assumed it was due to the fact I hadn’t eaten all day.

Sliding onto the chair, facing Hailey and Emily , they both looked at me expectantly. We’ll I wasn’t going to spill the beans without being asked about it first.

I unscrewed the lid of my water and took a large gulp. ‘Mhmm., This lemon and Lime flavoured water is delicious! Want to Try some?’ I asked jotting the water across the table to Emily.

‘I’ll like the remaining taste of those fluffy pink lips of yours sweet-thang’ I heard a voice behind me say in an almost sexy way. David.

Well you know what David; two can play at that game. I smirked at the girls and they knew what I was thinking, stifling a giggle I turned round towards David and his friends.

‘We’ll, my lips do fell kind of dry’ I whisper shouted, sticking my tongue out and slowly licking my lips. Yeah, I’m a pro at seduction. God I should be with the kind of sister I have!

 I smiled patting the seat next to mine for David to take, his friends sitting around the table on the remaining seats.

This was going to be priceless.