chapter. 1. the mess up

This man is called Jake.
1 day he was going for a walk to explore his city.

He noticed 1 of the roads he pressed the light button so he can cross the road. 

The lights turn green.

He starts to walk and half way through he notices a vision which makes him stop in the middle of the road.

After 30 seconds the red lights came up. 
Someone decided to shout at him.
"OI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD"

10 seconds go by after he shouted.

The man that shouted got enraged.

He got out of his car went to jake and then punched jake.  Jake fell on the floor.

He shouts " BECAUSE OF YOU IM GONNA BECOME LATE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM"

As soon as he said that then jake got up.

The man got closer to jake again by running to jake and jumped.
More like a spear.

He speared jake to the ground.

Then after a few seconds he grabbed jakes neck.
His arm was covering jakes neck.

He picked up jake and smashed jake on the floor after that he picked up jake and threw him to the fence.

Everyone was shocked out of the man's outburst but however no one can blame him.

If someone was gonna become late because of jake then it probably would of been an understandable thing of what he done to jake.

The person probably would of lost his job because of jake.

The man says "  next time dont stay in the middle of the road like a idiot... you dwarf" 

He went back to his car and without noticing.

He drove through a red light and there was a possibility he could get a fine out of beating up jake and driving through the red light. 

While driving the man started to get uncomfortable....

He drove for 5 minutes.

Then all of a sudden something grotesque came out of his back next to his spine.

Whatever it was pierced out of his spine violently and then suddenly the car crashed into 2 different cars because of the force.

The man died right after a few seconds when whatever that was coming out of him.