I'm not even sure how he knows that I'm home.

He had a spare key so he could come in whenever he wanted.....it seemed like a good idea when I had given him one but now it's proving to be a pain in the ass.

My heart dropped as he walked inside of my bedroom and he slowly made his way towards the closet "You wouldn't pick such a silly hiding place, would you?"

Hikaru opened the door and I clenched my eyes shut as he let out an annoyed sigh "I'm getting really sick of playing hide and seek with you, if you don't come out right now then i'll be quite angry"

It went silent for a moment as he stayed in one spot for nearly 2 minutes.

I had almost started to believe that he saw me but he left the room after letting out another long sigh "You know that i'll find you, Y/N"

My eyes flickered towards the window in my room as I contemplated jumping out of it, there was a tree directly outside of it so I should be able to get out without hurting myself.

"You're going to be sorry when I find you" Hikaru said but his voice sounded a lot less patient this time causing my heart beat to speed up "I don't want to threaten you but it's the only way that I get good results"

'GO TO HELL!' That's what I wanted to scream but I knew that it would only cause more problems for me.

If I could just stay hidden for a bit longer than he should give up and go home.....or maybe my mom will make it back from her job in time.

I nearly gasped as Hikaru made his way back into my room and he began walking over to the bed before getting on top of it.

"I've given you everything that you could possibly want and you're still acting ungrateful" he whispered from above and I made sure to stay as quiet as possible.

My eyes widened slightly as he dropped his phone off the side of the bed and I feared that he would see me if he got off of the bed to pick it up.

But to my surprise.....he didn't make any moves to pick it up.

I attempted to scoot back a bit but to my utter horror, I felt my leg being pulled from behind and I let out an ear piercing scream as I was face to face with Hikaru's forced smile "Found you"

Hikaru gripped the lower half of my face in his hand and leaned closer to me "Do you know how patient I've been with you?" he questioned sharply as he stared me down "......"

"I'm the only person that you have! So why would you want to push me away?" he questioned but I remained silent which only seemed to cause his irritation to rise "It's impolite to ignore your boyfriend when he's asking you a question"

"Just....leave me alone" I whispered and Hikaru clicked his tongue "I can't do that, Y/N! You know how much I love you" he said softly as he placed his lips against mine and I felt tears beginning to stream down my face but I didn't pull away.

Sometimes, I really do wish that things were different between us because I just love him so much.

But he doesn't seem to feel the same way......even if he says that he does a hundred times a day.