XIV: Good Day

*MOMO's POV*

"Momo-unnie?"

Why.. did I missed some chapters? Was I away for a long time that they're now together? They're just friends, right? I know Mina will keep her word but.. will she now that we're over?

"Hi.." I stood up

"What brings you here unnie?" Mina asked

"I know what happened... Are you okay?" I glanced at Y/n

"Yes" She smiled as she nods

"No you're not! Come here my daughter!"

Mrs Ahn hugs Y/n

"We'll go now auntie, again I'm sorry for the disturbance" I said and she nods

"Take care, Y/n"

"You too.."

I smiled then me and Mina go out of the house, we're outside the gate

"I knew the car was familiar, it's yours"

"I saw the video on the internet, so.. were you the one who bailed her out?"

"Obviously, you're nowhere to found" Mina said before walking away

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been the one who did that. Again, you took my responsibility"

"Your twin is not your responsibility, I can't believe I'm saying this but.. I thought you'll be the one that will not change but seeing the things going now. It's her, it's disappointing.. because I thought Sana's smarter"

"I'm trying hard.. you know?"

"Trying?"

"I know what you're thinking, 'Momo disappeared again, classic momo'. I'm exhausted, I just need a break. I'm sorry if you were the one who handle it, I just need a space"

"I see.. you were having a hard time"

"Of course I do! I left Y/n for our family, for dad but it's not even worth it at all! The mess dad did can't just simply fix, now I have to marry someone I don't love"

"Then do what you always do, run"

"If only I can.. I will but I shouldn't. Dad can't handle everything alone, Sana has her own business and you're focused on your school"

"Who said dad needs a babysitter? Sana-unnie is right, let dad face the consequences and don't spoil him. It's his fault his company is falling apart, if you're scared to go broke you won't because mom left us a lot of money. Now, run from that misery before it's too late... Remember it's your future"

"Are you telling me to run and go back to her?"

"I g-guess.."

Next day ...

*MINA's POV*

I woke up early in the morning because I will go to Y/n's house, I wanna see how's she's doing. Of course I won't come empty handed so I stopped by a café and brought some sandwiches for her