Chapter 21: Love Heals Too

Start from the beginning

His gaze fell on her body when she fidgeted under the covers.

Kun then looked at his own self, immediately pushing Seven away before backing up himself. "Shit, I forgot to wear my tee." He cursed, searching for his t-shirt desparately.

"Ah!" Seven whimpered in pain. "Sorry." He apologized. "And no, we did not do anything, Seven."

"I do not remember anything." She pouted. "You fell unconscious. You were so tired that when I treated your wounds, you didn't even feel it." Kun said.

"Oh." She said, sitting upright. "Where did I get hurt?" She asked. Kun looked at her, the corner of his lips curling up in a smirk. Since she had her fun playing with him, he wanted to do the same. "Everywhere." He ran his fingers through his hair before crawling to her.

"Really?" She asked, anxiously looking at her body. "Yeah, look." He held her wrist that had a bandage wrapped around it, then pointed out every scratch on her arms. "See? You're hurt everywhere. Even your forehead." He said in his raspy morning voice.

"Mmh.." She hummed, touching the bandaid on her forehead. Kun got closer to her, tracing up a finger to her knee under the covers. She gasped, covering it with her palm.

"Kun." She whispered, watching him get closer to her. "There's something you should learn, kitty." He bit his lip, tracing his hand up until it reached her thigh. "Huh?" She blushed, looking down.

Kun stopped inches away from her face, smiling at her reactions. Seven refused to look at him at all costs. He leaned over to whisper in her ear, "You shouldn't touch people in their sleep. Specially, the places where you're not supposed to."

Seven shot her head up, realizing he knew everything. He was awake, when she touched him 'there'. "It happened by mistake!" She blushed, shutting her eyes.

"Well, what I'm doing is happening by mistake, too." He smirked, sliding his hand a bit further up her thigh.

Kun didn't have an intention to do something, he was rather messing with Seven. He would never be that reckless even when drunk. Morever, he only wanted Seven to know that she should keep her hands to herself. They had avoided a morning disaster just seconds ago, and Kun did NOT want it to happen in front of Seven.

"S-Sorry!" She let out a small moan as she buried her face in her palms. "Well, I'm sorry too then." Kun smirked, squeezing her thigh a little. Seven gasped, peeping through the space between her fingers at Kun.

His expression was playful, observing every reaction from Seven. He could barely stop himself from grinning. "Are you feeling better now?" He bit his lip to mess with her even more. His question might have implied more than one meaning.

"Kun!" She squealed. "What? I just asked if you were feeling better." He bit his lip with his face still close to hers.

She grabbed a pillow and started hitting Kun with it. "Ow!" He laid on his back while Seven sat on top of him and hit him until she was satisfied.

It was like watching two cats in a playful paw fight where one let the other hit them. Seven threw one last hit on his chest, resting the pillow on him.

"Are you done?" He chuckled.

He slid his tongue over his lower lip before sitting upright, making Seven back up. "My turn." He came closer to her face once again.

"Sorry, did it hurt?" She asked nervously. "Oh, not at all." He smirked, staring in her innocent eyes.

He gazed at her lips and then back at her eyes before looking at her lips again. He leaned closer, now only inches away from her lips. Seven shut her eyes anxiously, waiting for whatever that was to happen.