twelve

"Satoru! Are you drunk!?"

It was 12 am, and Satoru suddenly stumbled in his living room. She remembered him saying she had to come back to his old home for some clan meetings that he loathes. Maybe the old men at his house convinced him to drink somehow.

"'Hime, baby!" He smelled like alcohol, and his hair was a mess. She opened the door to a yawning him whow as staggering.

Utahime grimaced.

"Don't call me that!" She slowly guided him to the couch. She made him sit down and quickly left to go get a glass of water.

When she was walking towards him holding the cold glass, he had his eyes on her. He looked as if he was analyzing her. His eyes squinted and focused at her.

"What?" she asked and gave him the water.

"Are you pregnant?"

Her heart dropped as her face grew paler by the second. "Pregnant!? No!"

His finger poked her belly and pouted. "Really? There's nothing here?"

She slapped his hand away and frowned. "Should there be something?"

He saw how pale she got and laughed. "I'm just kidding." His arms wrapped around her shoulders. "Did the curse latched itself onto you like this?"

She moved her arm towards his back and tapped it lightly. "Are you seriously getting jealous of a curse?"

It was still a week from that incident with the curse. She's still in his apartment "resting."

When she heard something crashing in the living room, she stood up and silently walked towards the noise. Satoru was sitting on the floor while leaning on his white couch.

"No, that curse is gone. Can't jealous of someone's that's already gone."

"Alright, would you like some water?"

"Sure."

She stood up and went to ge him a glass of cold water. He drank it all without a word. "Such a sweet girlfriend," he cooed as he handed back the glass.

Her hand took the glass and left. She didn't bother replying to his comment. She took his arm and helped him stand up.

"C'mon, Satoru."

"Where we going?"

"Dreamland."

He quickly shook his head and stayed in his seat. "I don't want to. You're not there."

Utahime's heart skipped a beat. She realized how she felt about what he said and cringed. How dare this man make her feel like a highschooler.

"I will be," she lied. She can't guarantee that.

"You're lying," he whined and wiggled his arm out of her grasp. "I'm not going to sleep."

"What on earth will you do then, huh?"

"Can't you stay up with me?"

"No," she said firmly. "I have to sleep. And you too."

"No!"

"If you don't go to sleep, I will hide your candies."

Within a second, he stood up and marched towards his room. Her eyes watched as he did and laughed a little. He gets more like a child when he's drunk.

She followed him and saw that he was already laying down. He still had his blindfold on and even his shoes was still on his feet. She groaned and proceeded to take his shoe off. Afterwards, she climbed onto the bed and slid off his blindfold. His blue eyes were now hidden since he was already sleeping. Well, pretended to sleep.