✿Chapter 10✿

♢·Y/n's pov·♢

♢·Y/n's pov·♢

Releasing a sigh I stared boredly at the clock as it ticked away, I never managed to sleep last night.

But A small smile formed on my face as I looked back to how adorable riddle looked when he was asleep, and speak of the devil and he shall come.

"*yawn*..o-oh good morning Y/n, Did I accidentally take up-"

Sitting down Infront of me I wave my hand dismissively as to let riddle know not to worry about it.

"Oh don't worry riddle, I usually stay up at this time. Did you sleep well?"

Handing him a cup of tea He gave a tired nod as he took a small sip.

"This taste very nice, Do you know what the flavor is?"

"Yup! That tea there is different from all those bland tea's you drink, That is strawberry kiwi lemonade tea"

He gave a small smile as he nodded, I ruffled his hair that seemed to have just been done. Confused He stated dot eyed as I pull my hand away, Even if he was confused he had a part of him be disappointed from the lost of contact.

"Well I have to go, Sorry for the short meeting but I'll talk to you later okay?"

Giving a nod riddle just rubbed his eyes as he was still tired, I made sure to put some Tylenol in that tea since I remembered him saying he's been having a headache so hopefully that helps.

*knock* *knock*

As soon as I knocked the door was quick to open, Giving a small smile I wave at the robot like boy infront of me.

"Hi ortho! Can I come in?"

The said boy seemed to brighten up as he saw me and was quick to nod and drag me in, Supringly the room was still closed but the room had alot of anime figures.

"Sorry if this place is a mess, Big brother Idia is asleep right now so.."

My eyes slightly widen in shock as I didn't know this, Turing to the boy I patted his head.

"Why aren't you just an amazing little brother! Also If you don't mind, until your brother wakes up do you wanna play some cards?"

Brightening up Ortho nodded in excitement as He lead me to a small table, Setting down the cards Ortho beamed at them.

"Oh~ I've always wanted to try these! Thank you big sis Y/n!"

I tensed as ortho gave me a quick hug before he sat back in his seat, Relaxing I gave a small sad smile.

"No problem Ortho, But lets start playing yeah?"

Looking determined ortho gave a thumbs up and with that the games began..

.

..

...

..